Porsche 911R 2016
Created by JDougNY and GvsE
This is our interpretation of the new 911R.
The vehicle is based on the heavily modified model of Ruf RGT8 and modified parts of 991gt3rs (permission to use rfactor gt3rs mod assets granted by PTSoftCorpRFTeam at http://f1classic.your-talk.com forum).
Ruf rgt8 model and sounds by SMS. Custom physics and model modifications by JDougNY and GvsE.
Installation instructions (only for patch 10 and newer):
1. After extracting the archive move the MODS folder to your Project Cars directory
1.1 There are 2 versions of the vehicle: 32bit and 64bit. If you launch the game from pCARS.exe then use the 32bit ver, and if pCARS64.exe then use the 64 bit variant.
2. Use JSGME to activate the mod (either 32bit or 64bit)
3. Navigate to SteamApps\common\pCars directory and check if you already have mods.txt file.
If you do then:
a. Open it in text editor
and add the following lines at the end of the file:
If you do not,Code:Vehicles\Por_911R\por_911r.crd :tyres: "Pirelli PZero Corsa-Med" "Pirelli PZero Corsa-Med-Rear" "Pirelli PZero-All Weather" "Pirelli PZero-All Weather-Rear" "Pirelli PZero Trofeo-Soft" "Pirelli PZero Trofeo-Soft-Rear" :hud: Por_911R
then copy the mods.txt file provided in the archive and paste it in this directory.
If you want to uninstall the mod:
1. open JSGME
2. select porsche 911r in the right side pane
3. press arrow pointing to the left (in the central panel)
View attachment 131425
Porsche 911R 2016 1.06
911R for Project Cars post patch 10