NOT ONLINE COMPATIBLE, BACKUP YOUR DATA.MIX!
Here we go! Realistic driving for this awesome game.
It works correctly for all classes: motogp, moto2, moto3, motogp2013, LEGENDS.
if you love what I've done, consider a donation. It means a lot to me.
HOW TO INSTALL:
Copy the DATA.MIX file in motogp14 main folder
- A total new physic and much more realistic brake distance
- "4 seconds bug" solved
- Realistic lap time during qualification and race
- Updated riders speed
- Smarter AI
Special thanks to rkh for the AI update performance
Read the complete changelog here
- Realistic brake distance: now the player must brake correctly on the red racing line (tested yet). Longer brake distance make the game more realistic, expecially for the motogp class that had an huge and not realistic braking performance.
- Decrease lean when the player is tucked-in for motogp and moto2 classes
- "4 seconds bug" solved in Real difficulty: in some tracks the AI runs 4 seconds faster in race compared to the pole position lap. Solved!
- Reworked brake distance: now the racing line match perfectly with your movements.
- Realistic pace for almost all bike in all classes. This mod works equally in all 3 categories: motogp, moto2 and moto3
- Other minor physic adjustment
- Corrected the 4 seconds bug in all 4 difficulties
- Added "1 second bug" fix
- Minor tweaks on braking distance for moto3 class
- Now works for 2013 and Classic bikes!
- Decreased the contribution of the rear brake
- Increased instability during changing of directions
- Minor tweaks on braking for moto2 and moto3 classes
- Riders's performance update
- Pole lap times and fastest lap of the race match almost perfectly with real life for all 3 classes
- Final tuning to the braking point for moto3 bikes
- AI improvement during race: braking point, smarter overtaking
- Updated lap times for the others 3 difficulties
- Smooth lean
- Another small adjustment on motogp and moto2 bikes
- Tiny changes on AI lap times on Real difficulty
- Minor changes on AI lap times in moto3
- Increase differences between low and top bikes in moto3
- Much more differences in performance between moto2 bikes
- Fixed AI qualification times
- Fixed missing hands in cockpit view
- Improved racing line
- Added rubberizing during each session
- Improved race pace in motoGP and moto2 classes