Update for Assetto Corsa 1.5.8:
- New v7 tires;
- Adjusted suspension geometry;
- Adjusted materials;
- Fixed mesh;
- New previews;
- Dash cameras, fixed driver, exposure, etc.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Tuned suspension, brakes and steering of TN Sport
- Sound volume adjusted (interior is a bit louder, exterior is a bit quieter)
- Improved damages for both cars
- Fixed blurred rims of TN Sport
- Reviewed colors of TN Sport (that green color was awful)
- Fixed UV mapping of TN Sport (if you're making skins, please, take a look at “Fix (1.0.9)” layer)
- A lot of other little fixes like LODs, wheel arches, etc
- LODs fixed (I forgot to enable them, sorry)
- And also improved
- Data packed (mostly to make online safer, you can still download unpacked data here)
- Size of body_shadow.png fixed
- Temperature gauge now works (now it's a water temperature instead of oil temperature since oil one doesn't work)
- Damage & dirt textures have been redone
- Wobbling exhaust pipe
- UV fixed in a lot of places (thanks to @Flat-twin)
Here is an updated template.
Now we're working on TN Sport version and touring version. Coming soon, I hope.