OLDRING PARK 1.0 CREDITS:
Track created by: Pierluigi Alessio "Gundam"
Track idea and project by: Paolo Gianello "Uitko"
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- Simleague.net for beta testing and support
- Slipangle.it for beta testing and support
- Thorsten Reuter for GREAT track cams
- rFactorItalia.net for support
- Massimo Angiolucci "Max_A" (rFactorItalia.net) ---> tips and direct link with ISI
- Giovanni Culmone "Culmone67" for some adjustment on texture
- The Racesimcentral Staff, who gave us 'the place' for share and learn a lot of knowledge on simracing and modding.
- Alessandro Piemontesi "Outrunner" & Riccardo Barducco "Marcatore" for 3d tips&tricks
- Pete Walsh for his great site (rFactorcentral.com)
The track is optimized for v1.250 of rFactor.
Double click on the exe file and select your rFactor path when requested
TIPS AND INFO:
<<<THIS FANTASY TRACK IS BUILT FROM SCRATCH AND IT'S NOT A SIMPLE CONVERSION OF OUR NASCAR2003 VERSION>>>
Peoples and crowd (mesh and textures) are from ISI's stock tracks.
Trucks are from Simbin.
we are working on several other layouts of the OLDRing Park, they are already visible but we will open on the next release after teaching the AI how to drive it.
The circuit is perfect to drive with all the mods that has been realized, We hope that can give you hours and hours of amusement as it did to us making the circuit.
The passion for the Formula 1 cars pushed us to take the best features from real circuits to make the OldRing; as you can understand from some of the turns name, they are taken directly from real counterparts but not absolutely a copy apart for three turns (Variante Alta, Mobilkom, Adelaide).
Enjoy the OldRing and push to the limit!
The "OLDRing Park" track for rFactor is property of Pierluigi Alessio & Paolo Gianello, logos and TM are property their of respective owners.
//The conversion to other games/engines, reverse engineering or editing of this track IS NOT PERMITTED//
For any modification or everything else, ask us before and be fair.