NOTES & KNOWN ISSUES
- I welcome any constructive criticism, good or bad. Please use the support section to ask questions or notify me of any issues. Please do not use the review section to do this.
- This mod is currently in a WiP state. I've prioritised getting this working for clubs to run in online leagues. The mod is currently not optimised for single player use. Talent files are (as of v0.51) not implemented and due to the AI fuel calculations and/or tyre wear the AI may have a tendency to pit in the final laps or pull off track.
- The car uses the Marcas realfeel values. With the changes I've made, the wheel (tested with T300) feels heavier. Feel free to adjust to your personal taste but please keep in mind adjusting this cars realfeel will also change it for the Marcas so have your realfeel settings backed up! Default value is 3600.
What is Next-Gen Marcas?
The Next Generation Marcas project is an attempt to bring the existing Marcas cars by Reiza to a specification resembling those used in current European and International Touring Cars, namely BTCC's NGTC spec and TCR. Most of the data and figures come from TCR spec cars (as these where more readily available) but, like the original Marcas and BTCC, each car shares many components including suspension and brakes etc.
- New 2 litre turbo engine using AMS turbo simulation. Based on a Honda Civic TCR, producing approx 350bhp and 420NM torque (currently shared by all brands)
- Uprated transmission to handle the extra power and new fixed gear ratios based on homologated TCR specs
- New springs and 2-way dampers front and rear
- Increased weight and minimum ride height to better reflect TCR and BTCC regulations
- Multiple changes to setup options to allow for changes that mimic TCR options and a default based on a factory setup
- New sound file compiled using stock Reiza sounds
Simply extract your download (may require 7zip software) into your Automobilista install. The mod is completely standalone and should not overwrite any exsisting files. To remove simply delete the 2 'NGM' files in your series folder and the 'NextGenMarcas' folder located in GameData>vehicles.
3D models - Reiza Studios
Skins - Stiggy
Sounds - Reiza Studios (sfx file compiled by Matt Cook)
Tyre textures - Matt Cook
Physics - Base physics by Reiza, NGM spec additions by Matt Cook