First, sorry for my broken english.
After seeing several License Plates made by @velofosse, I've decided to trying make some plates for Assetto Corsa.
Ford Mustang GT with Argentinian Plates on Spa
In October 2014, all five members of Mercosur (Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela) have agreed to implement a common format for vehicle plates like the European Union and their database shared for every member for 1. January 2016. Uruguay introduced the new series in March 2015 and Argentina in April 2016. Brazil, Paraguay and Venezuela will be introducing in 1. January 2017.
For all members, all plates has a white background (with some watermarks) with a blue stripe on top with Mercosur logo and identification with country name and flag. License number font is FE Engschrift, used mainly in Germany. License number will have different colors for each application:
Character sequence for Argentina is two letters, three numbers and two letters at the end.
- Black: privately owned vehicles
- Red: "Commercial" vehicles (Buses, Taxis, Trucks, etc.) and driving schools
- Blue: Official use (government-owned cars: police departments,fire departments, federal, state or city public services)
- Gold: Diplomatic vehicles
- Green: Factory vehicles under testing or dealer-testing.
- Grey: Collector's items (vehicles older than 30 years in excellent state of conservation and in original state).
Plates will not work at Abarth 595 SS and Japanese Car Pack cars!
- All plates were made trying to simulate the new pattern and security features which were introduced by 2016. (PDF in spanish)
- Proportions are incorrect, despite almost all plates in the game are Euro-sized (520x110/120mm or 20.5x4.3/4.7 inches). New argentinan plates are smaller (400x130mm or 15.7x5.1 inches)
Lamborghini Gallardo Supperleggera with Argentinian Plates on Trento Bondone
Package with 15 plates.
- Unzip the package.
- Select your desired plate (ex. MI 986 IO)
- Open a new window and go to Cars under Asseto Corsa folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars)
- Open your desired car folder (for example, BMW 1M is bmw_1m folder. ks_* folders (ex: ks_nissan_370z) are Dreampack cars.)
- Inside the folder, search for "skin" folder. There are all avaliable colors.
- Select your desired color folder (ex: 0_orange)
- If you want to backup the Kunos archives, copy Plate_D.dds and the Plate_NM.dds into another folder or rename them.
- Copy Plate_D.dds and the Plate_NM.dds archives from your desired plate folder and paste into your car color folder from step 6.
New Argentinian License Plates (Mercosur) 2016-08-15
Nuevas patentes argentinas modelo Mercosur