I think this is the update for lighting that the most users wants. I have not deleted my other two sweet FX file because of good uploads.
This is darker less saturated but with brighten reflections and sky effects. The hardware_settings_config file is more optimized, because of lower framerates with this setting.
Sweet FX features that I´m using
- smaa and predication smaa for less aliasing
- lumasharpen for moore crispyness
- levels for darkened colours
- colormatrix for a blueish filter
- hdr for brightened sky
- bloom for brighter effects
- monochrome for less saturation
- vibrance for dynamic switching colours looks superb on monaco
- curves for optimal contrast
- tonemap for optimal gamma
- and a little more saturation
- Please use the anisotropic filtering of your driver. This is a lot better as the in Game anisotropic filtering.
- Turn off SMAA in Game and use only TAA in Game
Make a backup of you hardware_settings_config file. You found the file in this directory:
Your PC\documents\My Games\F1 2016\hardwaresettings
Unzip the 7Zip archive and put all files of F1 2016 folder in the unzipped folder into your main game directory. Thank you
Have fun with the little update
Thank you for nice uploadrates and friendy comments for my last updates.
Some screenshots of Monza the upcoming Grand Prix all tracks looking good. Later I will upload baku screens and monaco screens, but now it is monza time.
NeffO´s F1 2016 Sweet FX and Detail_Settings T Cam Style 1.0.7z 2016-09-02
looks nearly like from T-Cam