You need Krsskos Database for this update or a database that received the nuirburgring.
I´m really proud that I can present yoou the new and final Baku version now. This looks now like one of my best updates. Very difficult to change a night trackt to a day track of this quality tat the track has now.
Good is this track has the old shicane of singapore, Baku has a lot of hard driving chicanes. It is so much change since the last update that you can find in my last physics, detail effects and ai update. You will see what I mean. Please Upload this Masterpiece. It was one of my difficultest works what I do for F1 2014. Over 500 hours of work and testing are in this update.
What is changed to the last update:
- darker and more diifferent less saturated colours for background skyscraper
- ultra realistic real colour tarmac
- new reflection texture for more daytime reflections on windows and shiny material
- new tree colours for most realistic trees
- new complete reworked specularmaps with details of basetexture for all big buildings
- changing to colourful singapore flyer colours
- new colours for pitlane buildings
- more plasticism for pitlane grandstands
- new skymap
- new ambien map
- overall lighting changes for more realism
- new red runoff
- more detailed overall look
- my newest ReShade Shader Update for highest cockpit realis and TCam realism colours.
With ReShade I create more realistic racing light.
- Ambient Light
- Luma Sharpen
- Lift Gamma Gain
This are activated
- you can activate a lot more but the decrease of performance is to big.
- Only my optimized filmic pass effect costs no more as 3 maximum 5 frames. Activate ReShade only with midware PC or higher.
You can see how it looks on my new screenshots.
Default Settings of my new ReShade Settings costs a lot less performance as the last version.
Installation of ReShade: Click the ReShade.Exe file it is in the unpacked archive.
Copy all of the F1 2014 folder in your main game folder of F1 2014.
Have fun with this big update.
Here are some screenshots with MC Laren on sunny weather conditions. You found a few more pics of wet conditions and sunny in the support menue