MotoGP 16 Rigid AI Mod
Since i love MotoGP and close racing, i spend a hell of a lot of time adjusting the MotoGP16-Class to my needs. The end result is a game that provides me with races that are actually hard to win.
The AI is rigid, every small mistake makes me lose positions. To early on the brakes? AI is already outbraking you. Missed the Apex? AI does a "Lorenzo/Silverstone2013"-move on you.
I archived this by changing the AI Behaviour and decreasing my Bikes abilities. For example the 3 Tyre compounds are used for balancing the individual circuits.
I think this is as good as it can get for me. But since this community provided me with the tools to do this, and i sucked a lot of knowledge out of this forums, i decided to share this. Maybe someone enjoys it as much as i do.
what it does:
- more Agressive AI
- slightly faster AI
- adjusted Qualifying Laptimes
- small Physic Changes
- Circuit Fixes
what it does NOT:
- Rain Races, because i think they are broken beyond repair.
- Aiming at realistic bike behaviour
- Tyre decay. I play with tyre wear off because different compounds are a good way to balance the individual tracks.
- AI is more agressive towards the Player
- AI does not give up once the Player overtook them
- decreased "safety zone" around the Player, so AI does not avoid the Player by a mile
- AI reacts faster while avoiding collision with the Player, so AI does not lose as much time
- Individual fixes for AI Factory Yamaha and Honda (better Launch Control and Anti-Wheelie)
- Stronger AI Factory Honda Team. A little bit more topspeed and adjusted braking power to make Marquez more competitive
- Corner fixes on various circuits, major improvement of Sachsenring
- Individual Changes to AI-Riders for Qualifing and Race
- Bikes take more time to lean, so Players superiority in Sectors like the S-Curves in Austin is decreased
- Individual Gripvalues for Player-Tyres to balance agains AI
- no Rain
- Qualifing Laptimes about 0.7 sec faster than fastest AI-Lap in race to make Qualifing a challenge.
- fixed Racedistance for Silverstone (Milestone 30 Laps, Reality 20 Laps, Mod 21 Laps see below)
- increased Racedistance for Silverstone and Sepang to have 8 Laps (istead of 7) on 35% Distance Setting
- Modified Files overview as .txt to allow you easy combination with other mods
I develeoped this mod during a period where i had a lot of time. this has changed now. i might update this from time to time, but don´t expect me to adjust this to your liking. if you want this game to be the "perfect" experience for you, you need to put in the time and do it for yourself. because everyone want something different.
- Dyego JhOu for providing MGPBMLEditor
- Giovaneveterano because my "Physics" are inspired by his mods and for the modding guide
- whoever created Mixfile-Remixer
- Leo Sternbach for developing Valium
You can use assets of this mod in your own mod, but give me some credit in the description
MotoGP 16 Rigid AI Mod 1.1
Complete Overhaul of MotoGP 16 Class