MANUAL install instructions:
- Unzip 7zip file, copy both folders (content, system) to your Assetto Corsa ROOT folder, click yes to folder warnings. See image below for reference.
Please use the support forum if you are still unsure how to install.
Its also structured differently than the early release beta, so it wont overwrite it.
This track uses a custom shader by @Stereo , which is included in the download, its the same shader used on Watkins Glen to light up the RVs and certain objects, if the track crashes when loading, the folders were not installed correctly, please use the SUPPORT forum for assistance before posting a negative review, I appreciate it!
Mosport - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park 2019
There's no need to introduce this track, as all of you are well aware of this timeless gem, as it was once host to the Canadian F1 Grand Prix as well as yearly IMSA, Nascar Trucks and Pirelli World Challenge events.
LilSki and I stumbled on high resolution aerial LiDAR data for a good chunk of the province of Ontario. After some searching, Mosport's iconic, legendary turns were all there.
So I decided to take on the project of bringing it to life in Assetto Corsa, since all we had were regurgitated RFactor conversions that were far from anything accurate. First the beta, now the FINAL release:
- 2019 Specifications
- Its laser accurate, elevation, cambers, its bumpy characteristics - all confirmed with telemetry.
- Follows the "track pipeline": separate physical mesh, object grouping, kslayering, LOD values, low DIP, minimized number of textures, etc.
- 37 pit stalls, with behind the wall crew and associated vehicles.
- This track does not host evening/night events, BUT I have lit up most buildings and the RVs on the camping grounds, so you at least have a realistic experience. Also there are camp fires at night!
- Includes VAO, and shader patch improvements.
And a big thanks to all the guys from a very "special" discord group, for all the testing, ideas, and resource sharing.
- @LilSki - The reason this project happened in the first place, he did a lot of the leg work before we even had a layout built! And for allowing me to use many assets from Watkins Glen.
- @llamafett - For the "nascar" style pit objects.
- @mclarenf1papa - For testing and validating the layout with telemetry.
- @Leonardo Ratafiá for his camera sets.
- @Ryno917 - For an incredible amount of reference images.
- @Stereo - Emissive shader, a must of night lighting!
- @Chris Haye - Amazing preview video on his Youtube channel.
Its a free project, but any support would be greatly appreciated!