for the Version 1.3 It gives a bunch of improvements. I have updated the background buildings and skyscraper again. Now it looks really cool. Ruins like buildings are changed with real buildingtextures of monaco. I have updated the textures on the left trackside behind the first corner upon the hill. Windows Metal, Wallstructure. The corner before the rascasse is updated too. The casino is updated and the hilton hotel. The zepter billboard is fixed. The darker grass texture on the hill is less saturated than in version 1.2
The right wall in the tunnel is updated and looks more shiny.
For this version you can ignore part 2 of the mod. It´s a higher compressed rar archiv now. The sky has now a sun effect and i have combined postprocessing from spa francorchamps with the postp.pssg file from 2012 valencia track. The clouds are a combination of monza montreal and shanghai. I want that the lighting looks more than the lighting in 2012. A little bit darker shadows and more bright white light. I hate the flat lighting of 2013 and 2014. Now I´m a lucky one. The sky has a little bit haziness and more clouds. It looks better for me. The tarmac looks now very crisp and has a higher resolution. I can make this for all tracks.
I´m sorry for my stuttering english. Can you understand me? Did you?
All the Modifications with version 1.3
- better background skyscraper and buildings
- new sky lighting with sun effect behind the rascasse buildings
- new postprocessing with darker shadows and brighter white light
- fixed zepter billboard
- better windows and walltextures for the track behind the first corner
- high resolution curbs
- high resolution tarmac
- higher resolution for the fans on the grandstands
- fixed noisy textures (hilton hotel, alphatests, casino)
- more shiny right wall for the tunnel
- fixed fences
- more reflections for a few windows
- fairmont sign on the hotel
- brighter colours for pitlane buildings
and something more
one bug the monte carlo casino billboard in the first corner I can´t find a reason.
I wiil show you all in screenshots. The screenshots in the post will show you the higher texturedetail and the new lighting in sunny and wet conditions. The other screenshots are with the old lighting.
Have fun with the new version of monaco 2014