Use of this track is allowed for personal training and community racing, provided that no one will ask money in no form (requesting championship fees and selling driving licenses included).
It is NOT allowed to use this track in championships were drivers or teams are required to pay.
Non-mandatory donations to the league are allowed instead.
(skin of the Ferrari 599XXEvo by Andrea Smiraglia)
This version of Misano World Circuit is scratch made, and beneath my commitment to be accurate, it isn't as precise as a laser-scanned track.
Please don't go to the real Misano circuit guessing to know it. The real track has to be learnt in real life.
If you want to modify this track or convert it, please drop me a line, see below.
Thanks a lot!!! to:
- Alessandro Balzan e Nicola Benucci for testing and suggestions
- Schummy1, Ray Woolhead, Laurent Resende, marcosxv, LaZanzaraRombante, andrea_gi, Bruno Giampà, i__speedracer__i, KirKone, Mascalzone, Matrix16wcc, Olivier Boissel, RoG-PoWeR, the_schofe, VELOCIPEDE for alpha testing
- pika4u, Mauro Lazzari, for setting test servers
- Mauro Lazzari, for creating objects (pitwall, guardrails etc)
- Gianluca Boni Bonifacio and MaiDireCamber - www.maidirecamber.blogspot.com - for support and help with telemetry data and track layout
- authors of Misano 2002 rFactor V2.0 (Slider916/Cammel/Elwood)
- Kunos Simulazioni - www.kunos-simulazioni.com - for Assetto Corsa
- The Blender Foundation - www.blender.org - for blender software
- TheSimGarage - www.sim-garage.co.uk/ - for 3dSimEd software
- Ysup12 - http://tf3dm.com/user/ysup12 - for his tyres stack model, lots to learn
- Geo piskas - http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/Geo-Piskas - for his guardrail models, great reference
- Todd Norbury - http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?members/norbs.7687/ - for additional track camera-sets
- Black Wagtail - http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/black-wagtail.203813/ - for additional track camera-sets
- Mauro Delegà and Radiators - forum.radiators-champ.com - for several images
- © 2011 Google.com
- CGTextures - www.cgtextures.com
- Toni Pecoraro - www.tonipecoraro.it - for the track aerial view image
- DragonArt - dragonartz.wordpress.com
- archive3d.net for 3d spectators models
- Marco Angelo - http://www.blendswap.com/user/MarcoD - for 2d people textures
- xB33 - http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?members/xb33.109035/ - for lowpoly cars models
For bugs, errors, suggestions, requests feel free to PM me in the Assetto Corsa forum
5 - sep - 2016
misano MWC 1.0
- removed cones as walls, now they are collidable objects
- added collision to most of the braking marks
- road grip reset to 99%
Different time penalties for different kind of cut:
- driving on DIRT surface (like going wide out a turn): 4 seconds.
- driving on CUT surface (cut on purpose or too big advantage cutting): 9 seconds.
For league use you can edit the surfaces.ini file and set the penalties as you like.
- 3d grass (sorry, I don't like it). Should anyone want to make 3d grass, I can pass the fbx file and it can be added as a new .kn5 file into the track folder
- new layout cut (introduced late 2015 in real life). This can be in version 2.
- only the MotoGP layout is available for now. All the layouts used in real life will be added in v.2
8 - may - 2016 - misano MWC BETA 4
- improved AI driving
- raised road grip to 100% since Misano track has been re-asphalted in real life
- revised some turns to match 2015 variations (T2: added banking, smoothed, T4: smoothed, T8: added banking, T14: smoothed)
- most carpet/conrete zones are now divided into 2 bands. The inner is valid track, the outer is penalized. Lines similar to real life Misano are still allowed, shuld you need a stricter "2 wheels on track" rule, set allowed tyres out=0
- changed kerbs colors to match 2015 version
- added some groups of spectators
- added very few lowpoly service cars
- replaced some trees
- tuned shaders
13 - aug - 2015 - misano MWC BETA 3
- 2 textures used for all grass. surroundings_copy2.dds and grass_m.dds
- all road but the track set to invalid
11 - apr - 2015 - misano MWC BETA 2
- divided a large texture
- grouped some physics objects to improve load times
02 - apr - 2015 - Misano MWC BETA
Misano MWC 1.2
Misano World Circuit "Marco Simoncelli" - Italy