MHUD based on real BMW M4 HUD.
Extract Zip archive in \Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\
- 1.0 : initial release.
- Change third party "sim_info.py" and "_ctypes.pyd" dll, import and insert.
- Add some missing global variables in "onWindowRender()" function.
- Tweak graphical rendering of Shift Leds and Rev-Meter
- Now applications's code running only when apps are activated. (if app is already activated ask for dismiss/re-active on side bar)
- Fix division by zero error when RPM = 0.
- Add possibility to have three or two colored gear label in setting (deactivated by default) (Boris Lozac request)
- Fix some missing global variable in acMain() function.
- Fix "sim_info.py" possible import issue due to AC isolation issues by renaming "third_party" folder to "MHUD_third_party". (if you update MHUD remove old version)
- Fix MHUD window's border showing when moving it.
- Add a Turbo meter.
- Add traceback integration for better bug tracking.
Thanks to Kunos and all moders who inspired me !
Thanks to Felipe Vaiano from Assetto Corsa forum for the idea.
Thanks to SiegeLord's Abode for his Efficient Way to Draw Approximate Circles in OpenGL and help on Normal Rev-Meter.
If you have a problem with this app give content of "\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\".
Hope you enjoy !
Xenta Aka Xenicle
based on real BMW M4 HUD.