I show you my LaFerrari Green Pack!
The idea comes from my girlfriend's wish to have a green LaFerrari desktop (after seeing my red Ferrari FXX K desktop).
But when I shown her Jay Kay's LaFerrari, she didn't like that green. :\
So at the end I used Assetto Corsa to create her personalized green LaFerrari: she chose 375 Pantone (the "almost lime" one).
Obviously, after making all the work to create it, I wish to share with you.
But I also thought you could be disappointed to not have the Jamiroquai's one!
So I did both of them.
VERSION 1.0 (January, 27 2015)
- Skin: Jay Kay Italian Flag Green
- Skin: Pantone 375 Lime Green
- Car colours
- Yellow calipers on Jay Kay's
- Black leather seats
- Matching green seams
- Matching helmets and suits, both for drivers and crew
- Matching colors for box's tarpaulins
VERSION 1.1 (March, 13 2015)
- Skin: JayKay skin with FXX K style stripes
- Skin: Pantone 375 with FXX K style stripes
- Skin: Pantone 375 with carbon detail on the center front hood
VERSION 1.2 (March, 01 2016)
- Skins: 2 new additional FXX K stripes skin, same as before, but without race number labels
- Revamped color texture, with better metal reflexes, more like Kunos originals
- New back plate compatible with AC 1.3+
- New preview images, more like AC 1.3+
VERSION 1.3 (May 01, 2016)
- New drivers' suit and gloves. Compatible with new AC 1.5 drivers
- Reworks on skins to fix some small details, shadows and to prevent white coloured doors inside
- Yellow back plate n.22 for JayKay skins
- New texture for default LaFerrari carbon parts on all skins
- Carbon like reflexes on carbon parts for all skins
- New preview images, created with official Kunos tool
FIX 1.3.1 (August 03, 2016)
- Removed carbon reflexes from side mirrors for non-carbon side mirrors skins
Unzip the file in "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ferrari_laferrari\skins" where "Steam" is Steam's installation folder.
It should create seven folders named: "fxxk_jaykay_nn_p", "fxxk_jaykay_p", "fxxk_verde_nn_p", "fxxk_verde_p", "jaykay_p", "verde_carbon_p" and "verde_p".
1. Jay Kay's green it's the Italian flag green.
2. I tried to give to driver the Jay Kay's face skin, on his car, but at the end I'm not sure it worked. What do you think?
3. Personally, I like NONE of those colors on a Ferrari. (Just personal tastes.)
(Note: videos refers to 1.0 versions, without back plates and stipes, and with standard carbon parts.)
(click here to see liveries in huge size!)
LaFerrari Green Pack 1.3.1
2 green LaFerrari: Jay Kay's Italian Flag Green & 375 Pantone Lime, + 5 variants also FXX K style