Welcome to a historic themed addition to Assetto Corsa career mode!
This series uses the Lotus 49 and is based roughly on the 1967 Formula 1 season. It is held around 7 circuits along with correct driver names and liveries to create a classic themed championship. However due to a lack of classic tracks, I've had to use multiple modern ones to improvise.
All AI are named after the drivers of the time e.g. Jackie Stewart, Jack Brabham and each AI has had their skill level adjusted to try and accurately reflect the speed of each driver during the 1967 season.
There are 2 separate career files in this pack. One is for 17 AI cars and the other is for 11. This is so people with less powerful computers are still able to use this career addition.
Thank you to Patcha for the fantastic skins that are used.
- Lotus 49 car
- 7 season structure consisting of Longford, Spa, Imola, Monza, Silverstone, Nurburgring and Monza 66
- Correct AI driver names with AI driver skill tweaked to match their real life performance
- Points system of 9,6,4,3,2,1
- Correct liveries used for the cars
- Choice of either 17 or 11 AI opponents
- 100% overall AI difficulty
- 30 minute practice, 15 minute qualifying and 10 lap race
- Championship structure
NOTE: This championship requires the modded track: Longford 67, otherwise the championship will not work. This is available to be downloaded from RaceDepartment at http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/longford-1967.2741/
Grand Prix Legends 1.0
Nostalgic throwback to GPL with this Lotus 49 championship.