This is a fictional off-shoot from the mythical Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione. It has the Evoluzione powertrain for almost 700BHP, but modern day GT tyres, aero and a sequential gearbox (stick sequential with no autoblipping on downshifts). It fits in a GT1 class speed wise, outperforming GTEs on raw power and weight, and GT3s on aero as well.
Extract the ferrari_288xxgto folder from the rar file into your cars folder (in your steam installation at: Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars)
Skin template usage:
I've included the exterior skin template as a GIMP source file. The layers should all be there, the UV layout, the Ambient Occlusion to bake if needed, and a hopefully easy to use default metal parts layer if your skin is only supposed to change the bodywork panels.
The skin templates are all available as .psd files here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-uUDGuiZHAELUZkMnpEQV9yZFk/view?usp=sharing
* Felipe Vaiano & RallyLegends (physics base work)
* Fonsecker (Sound artist)
* NWRAP-ESP (2D art - some Instrument panel textures)
* Sovers (Driver animations, Tyre textures, lights textures)
* GTOfire (3d Model, programmer art quality shaders/textures, many physics changes from the road car)
- version 1.2.5
* New exhaust flames are significantly more flamey
* Upgraded tyres to V7
* Added dash cam
* Fixed driver not having his helmet model hidden anymore.
- version 1.2.1
* Fixed RPM gauge being off by about 250 RPM at the top end of the range.
- version 1.2
* Updated backfire intensity, cheers to GTAce for pointing out it's rather tame nature
* Included SchUPpors 288XX #36 and Thomson #89 liveries with updated previews
* Updated with the new Evoluzione sound WIP by Fonsecker, interior tuned, exterior redone significantly.
* Adjusted powertrain to be a bit smoother like it was before, while still keeping the fixes from the Evo update.
- version 1.1
* Updated powertrain to match it's authentic brother, the Evoluzione, after fixing 2 small errors in there.
* Updated all skin previews to match kunos style better.
* Fixed rossocorsa skin (was accidentally duplicated with rosso competizione)
- version 1.0
* Visual fixes, lights, tyre offset, rear wing material.
* Added some racing skins.
* Raised coast torque.
* Removed downshift protection.
* Removed electronic autoblip. Manually blipping on downshifts is recommended, though not 100% life-or-death essential in most cases.
- beta 1
* first public release
* V5 GT3 tyres
* 700BHP Evoluzione power train
* 288 GTO suspension geometry
* modern day GT style springs/dampers and aero
* WIP sounds by Fonsecker
Ferrari 288XX GTO Version 1.2.5
fictional modern-day 288 GTO Evoluzione