A complete Team Braveheart-Discovery-Cadillac in both HD & 2xHD quality where possible. Colours: Black matte and brushed aluminium.
It replaces the Mclaren car and the entire team if you copy all the files.
BIG Credit to ML2166 for his Alu brushed 2xHD template which made me able to make this car. Also for his deep insight into the files (the small triangle flaw from Codemasters at the outside of the mclaren cockpit for example).
Also a BIG thanks to Gerald for adapting my helmets from F12011 to F12012 and making us some brand new helmets as well. New helmets are upcoming !. Without sounding like an Academy Award show I have to thank Supla as well for some tips regarding achieving a black matte color and Ryder for his great tools.
* Car, suits, helmets, steeringwheel, pitcrew, racecrew, brakeboard, garage and logos.
* Every single logo used, has been re-done and re-painted.
* Some logos has partly been made from scratch.
* Specc occ file also changed - all logos are also present there.
* HD files were made in PSP9, converted via "The Compressonator", and Ryders tool for import.
* The helmets are included in a seperate folder.
ADDITIONAL SCREENSHOTS: http://www.romers.dk
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?zjuj3cp61o0b96i 113 MB.
INSTALLATION: PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR PSSG FILES BEFORE USING ANY MODIFICATIONS !.