Formula 1 Russian Grand Prix
Join the conversation
After an absense of nearly one year i decided to take a look at this project again.
- bugfix for messages not sent to correct cars
- added documentation to define pitlane with ingame-app
- added pitlane configuration for monza and silverstone
in the last couple of weeks i rewrote the fairracing app in python and decided to rename the program to ACEndurance.
This is the initial release of the tool and there are a few things to do. Maybe the community can help. Feel free to continue development und help me to improve the tool. We can add cool new things.
Till now documentation is missing, but i wanted to publish the tool now and i will add this in the next days.
You can test the program with brands hatch and redbull ring.
To use the program you need the lxml library for python.
Have fun and please give me feedback.
-> fixed the annoying bug that causes problems starting the tool. there were to ways to get a connection. either you startet the tool after the dedi or the tool became active when the first driver joined.
this is fixed now! just start fairracing whenever you want. now it tells you more reliable if everything is ok.
-> NEW: Drivers.XML: added a new function that publishes the driver names via ingame chat. the following apps will support the name changes:
- ACTV (version > 1.3.0)
- SubStanding (version > 1.1)
-> introduced a few functions which are not active. just leave them as they are.
- baseconfig.xml -> <EnableTVInfo>
I´ve repacked the latest version and added the fairracing app for AC for admins to create the pit entry and exit points.
Hope you enjoy.
If you have any problems with the tool or app let me know and we try together to fix it.
hi racing fans,
I´ve updated the tool and found a few mistakes. So first I want to say sorry that the tool wasn´t running on a few machines. I hope this is sorted out for now.
Additionally you can now run the tool on another pc than the dedi running one. So this is interesting for all linux users.
Besides that the tool now supports the possibility to activate a minimum time for all drivers (not only the teams making a swap). With that you can simulate series like adac gt masters or blancpain series.
You can adjust the number of pitstops with minimum time a team needs. If you type in 0 this option is disabled.
Have fun with it and feel free to ask if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT: the lights in the user form become green when the first driver joins the server. Till now i have no solution for that.
If you start the dedi AFTER the fairracing tool it becomes green when everything is fine. If you first start the dedi it becomes green when the first driver joins.
- improved the GUI implementation (fixed a problem when tool freezed)
- introduced of a log file, you can find it in the folder .\logs
- optimized the tolerance for more reliable detection of pit- entry/exit
- improved the of log- screen messages
- removed the function to kick a car when it hasn´t served a penalty, now it is logged for after- race decision
- improved ingame messages
- changed behaviour of the chat sending function to get better performance
here´s another update for the tool.
- added a small gui
- increased tolerance for recognizing pit entry and exit points
- improved messages for drivers
- fixed bugs appearing after session changes
have fun with it and feel free to contact me.
I know there could be some problems, so report them and we will try to fix them that we get out the best for assetto corsa.