Aspertsham – real public roads in Bavaria
Track for Assetto Corsa, made from scratch.
This is my first track ever. I still have to learn many things about track making.
At the moment it's for hotlapping only.
The track is located in Upper Bavaria (80 km away from Munich) and is 3.6 km long with very narrow roads. The layout is more or less a classic triangle circuit with three slow corners, connected by straights and some bends.
- no track map (please follow the arrows on the small wood signs)
- no track cameras
- no ai
- some missing collision boxes (especially for trees)
- number of pits: 2
- physics "road" for everything, no grass or dirt surface
- the mesh is not finished yet, it's too rough in some places/corners
- still one big mesh, no subdivision in smaller parts
- still too many textures and materials, therefore high DIP
- some placeholder textures, missing objects
- texture mapping wrong in some places
- small lines above a few textures (wrong uv coordinates)
BMW model from the Assetto Corsa Forum thread "shared content for modders", author unknown. If you are the author, please contact me, so I can give proper credit.
I hope you like it.
Announcement: release date v.07
Originally I wanted to release the update of my Aspertsham track on Christmas day, but I didn't manage to complete everything (due to some unexpected things), so I have to reschedule.
Release date for the next version will be: March 18th, 2018.
Things that will be new:
- some new textures (road, grass, fields)
- some 3D trees (and 3D chickens)
- new hill terrain in the south (corrected elevations)
- some new houses in Irl and Aspertsham, new details in Hargassen
- revised junction at Irl
- new bridge at Braunrott
- completed road at Wiesling and gravel path at Braunrott
- new reflector posts
- new collision boxes