Thank you for downloading SENSIDAMAGE MOD for the AMS openwheelers & tintops.
Videos by: DriftManiaX (Thanks for testing)
The mod increases the sensitivty of the cars damage beyond the 100% setting in game. The damage model is still the same only the cars parts sensitivity has been adjusted to make parts come off easier.
- More chance of a safety car.
- AI will crash and retire unlike before i found most races would finish with no DNFs.
- Less likely to get away with banging and bumping your way through a pack of openwheelers.
- No more bouncing off walls and carrying on, hit a wall your pretty much done for.
- Overall you will find yourself changing the way you race AI.
1: Back up all files ( I have provided the original files as backups )
2: Go into the cars folder you want to edit e.i E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\F3
3: replace the F3_Damage.ini with the new edited one
4: Go into AMS and try it out, use the damage adjustment between 50-100 (100 being very sensitive)
IT WILL NOT WORK ONLINE UNLESS EVERYONE HAS THIS MOD INSTALLED. YOU MAY GET MISMATCHES IN PUBLIC SERVERS.
Karts and supertrucks have not been added.
AMS SENSITIVE DAMAGE MOD V4.1
sensitive damage for automobilista