Any Car on Any Track mod for Dirt Rally.
- Pick any car in Singleplayer and PvP Multiplayer.
- Set any track in your session in PvP Multiplayer.
- Set any track for a Rallycross in Custom Event.
Have a Rally or very fun all-cars Rallycross session with your friends in PvP Multiplayer!
- Some temporarily graphical bugs may occur as the game was never designed for this.
- All participants in your game session should have this mod. Those who don't - still can play on your modded server but will not be able to neither pick a non-RX car nor properly finish a track.
- That is really not our fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A collaborative work with Anton Vit, the original creator of ACAT for Dirt 3 Complete Edition.
Created for Dirt Rally v1.22+ on Steam. No installation required.
Assembled with Cheat Engine. Some antiviruses may block it.
Detailed instruction inside the archive on both English and Russian languages.
------------------UPD. More about 3rd possibility:
To set a rally track for a Rallycross in a Custom Event ->
- Go to the Custom Event option tn the game.
- Make sure "RALLYCROSS" is selected in the game
- Start holding F5
- Press Enter or any other select button you use.
- Don't release F5 yet, set a rallycross detailes. Now any race location in the game shall be available.
- Press Enter or any other select button you use for a track selection menu.
- Release F5
- Pick any car. At this point you shall already understand how to
- Hold F6 to set a second mod's option on to have only 1 lap in a modded rallycross.
- All done!