Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix (Review)
Join the conversation
- Model extencively Over-haulled & tidied up, Lod's, material, texture and model fixes, LH sidecar created, skins, team grouping, showroom, display additions and fixes, camera adjustment, optimised textures, shaders and model, addition of shift & over-rev light, sepperate classes to match skin groups, New Templates folder now included (And anything else I can't remember) by legendsatlunch & Rebellion
- Physics originally & extencively overhualled/Updated by FestaPWR
- Files tidied & fixed reconfigered 'Race Season' track line-up, tweaked & rebalanced brakes & Tested & Tweaked until my brain went creak by BLeeK
- Additional skins add-on originally by Vautour Boiteux
Smaller update fix file to take from v3.0/3.3 to v3.5 available here
- Thank you hemetola for allowing us to upgrade this great mod, if it wasn't available we'd still be kicking around physics theories for sidecars!
- HUGE thanks too go to Festapwr, legendsatlunch & Rebellion, I wouldn't have a clue what I was doing if it wasn't for you guys, and really,you guys deserve all the credit for this mod being what it is, I did S.F.A compared to what you guys have managed accomplished here- THANK YOU!!
There's a folder of tracks which will be updated when possible for the series here
IMPORTANT; When setting up Race Season in the 'Sidecar F2 600cc Series Championship' series, run it as a timed event of 15minutes or less due to Mt Arrowsmith being a point-to-point track.
Hints to driving
(Description for Right-hand Drive sidecar- reverse description for new Left-hand Drive Sidecar)
- Accelorating hard in straight line requires steering right to fight torque steer...
- Braking hard in a straight line will requiring steering left against the forces ofinertia slightly.
- Turning Left: ease off before & power around corner & sidecar as you turn.
- Turning right: let sidecar come around bike as you brake into courner, & power on to stop it coming around too hard.
- For low-speed right-hand corners you might like to try a little bit of Rear/Hand Brake.
- If you turn right at speed while using Rear/Hand Brake only, be careful it doesn't spin around on you.
- Personally, I set FFB to around -66%, you may wish to adjust this figure along with Rear/Hand Brake.
- Gearing & Fuel is set to tallest ratio & full tank- short tracks may require dropping these figures as well.
- 'Shadow Owls' by Jumpledat
- 'Full Moon' & 'Where is Everybody' by The Herd
- 'Time Clock' by Oka
- 'Deep Bass Thrombosis', 'Keep On' & 'Interstate' by Rastawookie