*** MUST INSTALL EASYHOOKSAPI ***
NO MORE SUPPORT IN REVIEWS
Merry Christmas, everyone. I present you:
Oxidizer Carbon Mass Ejector 9000.
Or simply a 1911 Colt mod.
Speirs stop asking! Here it is.
Requires MSC Mod Loader 0.4.7 or above
Requires EasyHooksAPI v1.2 or above
(IF you don't install EasyHooksAPI it WILL NOT work!)
- Extract Gun1911Colt.zip into your mods directory, possibly Documents/MySummerCar/Mods, steamapps/common/My Summer Car/mods, or AppData/LocalLow/Amistech/My Summer Car/Mods, depending on how you installed MSCModLoader.
Gun lost / Reset it
Go to your MSC save files and delete "colt.sv" file. This will reset its location back to the original spawn.
ver 0.9.1- Updated to latest ModLoader
- Updated to latest EasyHooksAPI
- Fixed misinformation issue
- Temporary fix for possible save bug
Fixed: gun drop which cause it to fall through the floorver 0.9
Initial Uploadver 0.1
Closed beta release
Yellow, Blue, Green car driversBreakable:
Teimo's shop window. The middle oneOther:
Bends car body
Makes objects fly when hit by the bullet
Killable Fleetari, Teimo, Inspection, Poop job NPCs.
Killable other NPC cars
Killable Bus driver
- Gun might fall through thin surfaces
- Shooting Yellow, Blue, Green car anywhere causes driver to die
- Bullet ejection velocity isn't relative to the player moving
- Unintended feature: Reloading non empty gun causes it throw away unused bullets.
- Ghostly bug which causes ammo boxes to stay in shop. 1/200 people get it.
Credits (Special Thanks to)
Talia Kuznetsova for ammo box texture, ideas and suggestions.
If you get that ghost bug with ammo boxes not saving, I suggest you remove all of the mods and re-save your game bone stock and then reinstall all of the mods you had. Apparently stock game save gets messed up. I don't think its my mod's fault because I have tested it with a bunch of other mods installed and everything saved like it should.