1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Zossen International Raceway 0.7

Fast Fictional Circuit - My first track

1. Flipdo3 submitted a new resource:

Zossen International Raceway - Fast Fictional Circuit - My first track

Read more about this resource...

2. Attached Files:

• map.png
      map.png
      File size:
      108.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Flipdo3 updated Zossen International Raceway with a new update entry:

ADDITIONS + ATTEMPTED FIXES

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. You should check out LilSki's guide in case you didnt already. I dont know if its here on RD (probably) but it should be still on AC support forum. It teaches you how to best do everything. For bumps on the track you need to do a "physical road mesh" which is an invisible higher res copy of the tarmac mesh you have and that you can add "noise" and bumps/dips into to get a real tarmac feel it in the FFB wheel. The guide also give tips how to do texures, trees etc the best way for AC.

Keep up the good work. Always awesome with more content. :)

5. ive checked it out, but it is for the more-advanced Blender users. I once tried to learn it, but spent 3 hours making 2metres of track with kerbs, so i went to the easier RTB, which i dont think has this feature :/

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    • Love Love x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Flipdo3 updated Zossen International Raceway with a new update entry:

Ai + Temporary Texture Fix + Other Additions

• Like Like x 1
  7. Would just like to mention the lack of updates in the last few days. I have been incredibly busy with IRL stuff, and havent had much time. I have however found a fix for the glowing track, and collisions will be coming as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Flipdo3 updated Zossen International Raceway with a new update entry:

Collisions + Kerbs + Fixes