Zolder competition question

Hi people,

I see that there are drivers achieving laptimes of 1: 32 at Zolder.
does this has to do that these drivers are using a brilliant car setup? or is this achievable with the default car setup?
im pushing really hard and driving my best but the limit im getting is about 1:38 1 :37

thank you

@Edu Martinez: I can get faster, but not because of FFB. Again, thanks for your suggestion.
Now I'm in 1:34.9.
I can Change whatever FFB Setting I want: nothing helps. I can not feel understeer, no way. I tried very much. This great forum is full of suggestions.
For driving fast: I know that mostly understeering is my problem. I tried on Zolder the following:
- accelerate at apex, but turn the steering wheel almost in middle position.
Doing so, I can take turns faster.
Hard to explain how far to turn the wheel back to the almost middle position because I DO NOT feel the understeering, so I don't know when the car has enough grip.
Should I open a new thread about FFB on my DFP?
English is not my mother language, so please forgive me, if it is hard to understand what I want to write;)

I did a 1:35.0 with the stock setup. This is for now a gap of 2.3 seconds to the top.
My real problem is that I don't feel FFB proper on my DFP. I have no idea when the car understeers or oversteers....
I remember that wheel, I was 1 second faster with F1 car when used that wheel, it's smaller than my current G27 so maybe it's also faster??? I still have DFGT but that's not as good as DFP was, lucky you :)

wheels.jpg

DFP is that small, so G27 suits better for Nascar? Don't know what's wheel behind DFP but it's a little bit bigger than G27, but DFP is smallest wheel ever and driving with it is different.

Last edited:
@lionofjudah72 I did this one just to check for myself, loaded up Bathurst just 10 mins ago and ran 2 laps on the default set, only changes were dropped preload to 2 and removed rear ARB, I haven't run Bathurst since I did that 2:01 so been a few weeks, I hit over 280 both laps on the back straight, it may be worth checking your gear out just to be sure there isn't an issue because I didn't even push the car hard in the vid

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back