1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Zero points in Championship (single player)

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Damian Ros, Oct 22, 2014.

1. I've got a problem with Championship (Opala car) in Single Player. After two races all drivers (me too) have got 0 points. Could You explain me why?

2. Hi, yes I have this issue to. I have re synced rfms, looked at the gdb for default scoring and added my own, restarted, changed driver/cars. Still zero points. Also, I have v1.15 and v1.21 and as far as I can tell it is completely bugged on me in both instances. This was o.k before I re-started my championship a few times. I have noticed that drivers seen to be placed in the right order as if they have their points after a race, but it's not displaying them actual numbers, however, it seems the game is recognising points internally.

3. You could also just make an excel points table and keep track that way, I did it for Formula Truck and it works better since you can adjust the AI's pace for every race so they are always competitive.