Zain Mclaren (version 1.0) - my first go at making liverys

Read more about this resource...

v.2 soon:
zain on nose changed to black
zain on side moved forward
small zain logo with black box around it
zain on front wing made smaller
and adding zain helmets
(when I get round to doing this as im very busy of late)
Correct me if i'm wrong by the picture i can only see low quality texture?Or it's due to your graphical settings?And a suggestion the zain text on the nose is black not white

Correct me if i'm wrong by the picture i can only see low quality texture?Or it's due to your graphical settings?And a suggestion the zain text on the nose is black not white
read what I said under v2 it clearly notes I saw the nose text is black and im changing it and no its in windows mode that's why low graphics it turns the res and quality down in full screen mode I play on ultra but I cant print screen for screenshot(I don't no any decent in game screenshot software) but the car is 4092 resolution atmo I will release a bigger res version in v2 just I released this quickly last night

v2: release after midday today (cars and suits done just doing helmets)

My opinions:
1.Not bad for first attempt the logos what you changed have good quality except the text zain on nose
2.You only put the new logos and left the rest to be default and for this the car's quality looks( crap "Original CM texture", so it's quite a rushed and pity work.You should replaced all logos with highquality ones.
3.Don't take it as an offence as my first work wasn't any better but keep this in your mind

My opinions:
1.Not bad for first attempt the logos what you changed have good quality except the text zain on nose
2.You only put the new logos and left the rest to be default and for this the car's quality looks( crap "Original CM texture", so it's quite a rushed and pity work.You should replaced all logos with highquality ones.
3.Don't take it as an offence as my first work wasn't any better but keep this in your mind
ye McLaren is hard to edit as its chrome
ye I new the side logos a bad they need fixing
and the nose logo is poor quality due to stretching and painting I will be getting round to fixing that
but im very busy so I just released this out there the final version will be done maybe tonight or early next week
and im not going to re do the whole car just adding zain logos and removing the Vodafone logos that weren't on the zain car as I don't wanna sit there all day as im doing this for free im not going to put all my effort in to

and to be fair with you if you still don't like v3(final) when I release it make your own simple really no one else made this I fought I do a quick version to get the ball rolling

ye McLaren is hard to edit as its chrome
ye I new the side logos a bad they need fixing
and the nose logo is poor quality due to stretching and painting I will be getting round to fixing that
but im very busy so I just released this out there the final version will be done maybe tonight or early next week
and im not going to re do the whole car just adding zain logos and removing the Vodafone logos that weren't on the zain car as I don't wanna sit there all day as im doing this for free im not going to put all my effort in to

and to be fair with you if you still don't like v3(final) when I release it make your own simple really no one else made this I fought I do a quick version to get the ball rolling
As i said no offence.I can make far better yes, by not putting your full effort means poor work like this one.Your f1 2013 mod is great.How can that be that you put so much effort into that one and not into this one when it's only a car?I do these in my free time too but i'm not afraid to give up on my free time to make good quality cars,I rather sit longer on the Pc doing it then releasing a poor job.And to tell most of my works so far was on mclaren and it's not that hard to do. You just need to know how to edit specocc and materials to give a good combination.

As i said no offence.I can make far better yes, by not putting your full effort means poor work like this one.Your f1 2013 mod is great.How can that be that you put so much effort into that one and not into this one when it's only a car?I do these in my free time too but i'm not afraid to give up on my free time to make good quality cars,I rather sit longer on the Pc doing it then releasing a poor job.And to tell most of my works so far was on mclaren and it's not that hard to do. You just need to know how to edit specocc and materials to give a good combination.
do it urself?
I have two businesses to run i don't have loads of free time
mate no being mean or trying to upset you but its really simple to be honest
i did this for myself i released it on here as no one else has made this so i fought id help out
if your not happy with it don't tell me go make your own version

I don't know if you updated this, but the model you modified is perez's and you should have done that on hamilton's.In sauber perez has mclaren suit so i thought i tell you to fix it for everyone:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back