new toyo tire, and start build a interior
12.jpg
12a.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

Just found a view of the back interior
982663Sanstitre2.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

Wow great.

I know it's a replica, but it gives you an idea how does it look in the movie.

I need some info about 3 gauges on passenger airbag -cant find any data on it. All other objects is recognized by me.

What are the two in the center? (Boost obviously for the larger one, what's the other?)

I'd put a wideband o2 gauge in there, plus maybe oil pressure and EGT if I were building a car like this myself. No idea what's installed in the movie car, though.

From what I could see the glovebox ones are never shown clearly in the movie.
A36602j.jpg

This is the only time any of them are even visible.

Middle ones are temp + boost.

SxDsaCz.jpg

Could be NOS temp & pressure on the glovebox, the RX7 has those.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

For the two gauges in center :
Left : probably engine temp
Right : Turbo pressure (bar)
583503Sanstitre2.jpg

For the 3 gauges on the right probaly, NOS, oil, water temp or others things related to the engine.

For the car stereo it's an Alpine Cva-1005

Ok, just looked up the first race on YouTube again, and realised that those two gauges "rising" after he opens the valves on the nitrous bottles are intake air temp and turbo boost :rolleyes:

On the passenger airbag, period correct could be something like battery voltage, nitrous temperature or pressure, we see the same gauges in Dom's nitrous seat (Ejecto seato cuz :D) I'm not sure if widebands with displays where a mainstream item in 2001

On the passenger airbag, period correct could be something like battery voltage, nitrous temperature or pressure, we see the same gauges in Dom's nitrous seat (Ejecto seato cuz :D) I'm not sure if widebands with displays where a mainstream item in 2001

I replaced the busted clock in my 944 with an AFR gauge in ~2001. It wasn't a wideband, those were a little pricey for me, but if memory serves (...) they were available. Still, something to do with the nitrous system probably makes more sense in this thing.

No news about eclipse on this moment becouse i have special task:
lamborghini huracan st evo-not for game but i must check it on CM :)
14.jpg
14a.jpg
14b.jpg
14c.jpg
14d.jpg

I must rebuild my texture base/ need few day to it and continue Brian Eclipse and ProjectOne.

No news about eclipse on this moment becouse i have special task:
lamborghini huracan st evo-not for game but i must check it on CM :)
View attachment 220761 View attachment 220762 View attachment 220763 View attachment 220764 View attachment 220765
I must rebuild my texture base/ need few day to it and continue Brian Eclipse and ProjectOne.

So you took Kunos model and did some mods to it, but of course it cannot be released, neither the skin. What's the point in showing it here?

Of course not. In the CM rendering, there are kunos objects. The construction of this car to assetto would not cause me more problems, but I can not do it because the purpose of this car is different and it's just a test. Detail on PM.

Back to topic. I found eclipse user on my town,We have a meeting on Sundays, will accurately measure the interior to facilitate work. Some morning progress,start build a steering wheel:
15a.jpg
15b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice VLN car!
Now im starting cleaning and build LODS,first step: cockpit LR:
View attachment 192704 And i found old renders(maybe I add this body to assetto).Manta GSI:
View attachment 192705 Manta GTE:
View attachment 192706
Nice VLN car!
Now im starting cleaning and build LODS,first step: cockpit LR:
View attachment 192704 And i found old renders(maybe I add this body to assetto).Manta GSI:
View attachment 192705 Manta GTE:
View attachment 192706

Some news about eclipse, i visit eclipse user and measure and make "some" photos to start build interior.And some wires 100% quad:
16.jpg
16a.jpg
16b.jpg

And game with working gauges:
20171112225250_1.jpg

Need 3-4 day to finish it,but i dont know when i found it:)

• Deleted member 223075

Thanks for news and car start looking good :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 242 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%