Cars Zahspeed 3d:Workshop

I have two infos:
1. When my fb page close to 3000 likes i make one car choosen by assetto community:)
2. @Mahad says:
If i request a car can you mod it ? Need to pay and if yes what is the price ?
Mitsubishi Ecplise GSX 96 (F&F version). This car is so beautiful.
Two idea :
- only one the F&F GSX
or
- two version std (normal car) and s1 (f&f gsx)

My price:
-180E only F&F
-250E stock +F&F
If anyone want to help on this project , write to @Mahad ,he runs a collection for the project.For my part, I will add that I make the car as good as I can (built from scratch) and it will be available for everyone in the downloads section.

Perfect eboo. Just to say i can spend around 30% of total amount for one car, but if many people want to join it, it can reduce my participation.

But if no people participate i think the car will remain private.

So first, thanks to eboo agreeing to make the car real in AC and for people who want to participate to make this projet alive.

So you're kornos at that russian pirate site? Interesting.

On a certain russian forum a user named kornos speaks about this Mitsubishi project in a very same way as Mahad here. Nothing shady about this exact project though.

If he's not the same guy then apologies but I'll have my suspicions.

Perfect eboo. Just to say i can spend around 30% of total amount for one car, but if many people want to join it, it can reduce my participation.

But if no people participate i think the car will remain private.

So first, thanks to eboo agreeing to make the car real in AC and for people who want to participate to make this projet alive.
I saw that post on that russian forum as well today, sounds like it could be you. Policing Racedepartment by day, releasing paid Betas on russian hacker sites by night :D Well, if you're that guy, else, I apologize of course.

The Eclipse sounds tempting, but I'm still not comfortable with donating to something that may come in the future, and that may even stay private. I took a chance once on Ingiegogo with what has become Automobilista, but only because Reiza had a great track record already back then. If the car gets made and there is a well done, paid beta version like ASR and VRC are releasing them, I might reconsider.

Edit: Spelling

On a certain russian forum a user named kornos speaks about this Mitsubishi project in a very same way as Mahad here. Nothing shady about this exact project though.

If he's not the same guy then apologies but I'll have my suspicions.
How are you able to find this :whistling:

Its the same guy for sure. But in this post he just try to find supporter for this project money wise. In this case there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

But Mahad aka Kornos is far away from an inactive member there :cautious:

How are you able to find this :whistling:

Its the same guy for sure. But in this post he just try to find supporter for this project money wise. In this case there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

But Mahad aka Kornos is far away from an inactive member there :cautious:

This is not the issue I'm gonna talk about with you. Also I have no need to explain to you anything.

[QUOTE="Gevatter
The Eclipse sounds tempting, but I'm still not comfortable with donating to something that may come in the future, and that may even stay private. I took a chance once on Ingiegogo with what has become Automobilista, but only because Reiza had a great track record already back then. If the car gets made and there is a well done, paid beta version like ASR and VRC are releasing them, I might reconsider.

Edit: Spelling[/QUOTE]
Yes, I'll be sitting 2 months, over 100 hours over the car, and then I'll hear "no". Something's wrong here? . The samples of my options are in the download section (8 cars).The goal will be achieved auto will be done, no it does not, the world does not end :)

I understand you completely @eboo. The doubts were never about the quality of your mods, I have all of them and all of them are brilliant.

If I were in your place I'd also like to have the money secured before I'd start to work. Everything else would just be bad business. From my perspective, I'd like to receive something back immediatly, so I don't have to worry about spending my money on nothing. I don't care if it's a working beta or a guarantee that I receive my money back in case the project doesn't work out.

But I agree with you, the world won't end if the cars doesn't get made :)

Absolutely not meant as an insult. Just an acknowledgement that Kunos also has to work with incomplete data on some official cars. Fortunately Aris is a wizard so they consistently turn out excellent anyway. :)

Since posting that he's even talked a little bit on the forum about their build process, and in that post he said there were "hard facts" for many of the data points but often still some holes they have to plug... so it's not even really a secret. (Nor is there any reason it should be.)

Absolutely not meant as an insult. Just an acknowledgement that Kunos also has to work with incomplete data on some official cars. Fortunately Aris is a wizard so they consistently turn out excellent anyway. :)

Since posting that he's even talked a little bit on the forum about their build process, and in that post he said there were "hard facts" for many of the data points but often still some holes they have to plug... so it's not even really a secret. (Nor is there any reason it should be.)
One of the more interesting things was with the Porsche 962 LT. He called them out on giving him bad data, went as far as contacting Norbert Singer to get proper data, his occasional words of wisdom got me into modding, shame i dont have the time anymore

About my mod, im working on measure manta and mini, i found mini user who help me(160km above me) and im searching manta owner(i measure some parameters on manta,but not all).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back