Cars Zahspeed 3d:Workshop

Lol... yeah, I've driven a Kia. I understand. (Rental, don't judge.)

I was obviously referring to official content, of course. I think people sometimes get the starry-eyed impression that all official content has 100% data support from every manufacturer, every time, but that probably isn't the case.

(Rental, don't judge.)
OMG the legendary rental, the fastest car in the world. Seriously though has anyone ever not ragged out a rental car. Yeah licenses and the amount of data isnt always so good, documentation didnt really pick up for a while and then there are manufactures that want to keep things close. Things like the Lotus 49 must be interesting in terms of how much is documented

Lol... yeah, I've driven a Kia. I understand. (Rental, don't judge.)
I saw that Kia Cup car in real life a few weeks ago, in a race at Oschersleben - one driver managed to flip his car 4 times :D Seemed like alot of fun around a short track, they weight next to nothing

18588848_1428213077239523_7260337655524230349_o.jpg

Dank Carbon-Teilen bringt der Manta nur ein Leergewicht von 930 Kilogramm auf die Waage. Der Cup-Astra muss rund 350 Kilo mehr schleppen.

Pfunde, die sich nachher vor allem beim Anbremsen im Grenzbereich bemerkbar machen. Geringes Gewicht plus ABS, eine unschlagbare Kombination für späte Bremspunkte. Und was steckt unter der Haube? "Das ist ein 1.800er-Block, der auf zwei Liter aufgebohrt wurde. Dazu kam vom Kadett GSi ein 16V-Kopf obendrauf. Das ergibt dann bei zwei Litern Hubraum rund 255 PS", erzählt Hans-Olaf Beckmann mit leuchtenden Augen über das von Opel-Spezialist Kissling Motorsport frisierte Triebwerk.

Und Abfahrt
Zündung an, Startknopf drücken – freudig röchelnd erwacht der Reihenvierzylinder-Sauger zum Leben. Das Manta-Armaturenbrett ist ein Mix aus Klassik und Moderne. Neben einem Digitaldisplay informiert eine Analoganzeige über die Hinterachstemperatur. "Wir haben einen Hinterachskühler verbaut. Der ist lebenswichtig, sonst hätte die Hinterachse nach zwei Runden 150 Grad", verrät Manta-Pilot Peter Hass.

Weitere Technik-Kuriositäten des über die Jahre perfektionierten Renn-Manta: Kühler aus der Mercedes C-Klasse, Eigenbau-Luftführung und Krümmer, Hauptbremszylinder von Porsche, KW-Gewindefahrwerk mit 3,5 Grad Negativsturz an der Vorderachse.
930kg, 2.0 litre (based on 1.8 GM Family II, bored to 2.0 with Kadett GSi cylinderhead), 255 PS (guess at the wheels), the parts begins at 4.000 rpm, and it revs up to 8.500 rpm. Gearbox is sequential 5-speed, but no paddles

Radiator from a Mercedes, brake parts from Porsche (with ABS), 3.5° camber at the front

9:14.875 Minutes around the VLN track (Nords Endurance Cup)

OMG YES. we really are lacking in the japanese department

now how many goats do I need to sacrifice to the radnar overlords so it can be public.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back