• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Z1 support after new update

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by ttleon, Nov 20, 2016.

1. ttleon

ttleon

Ratings:
    +29
    Hi, is anyone else having trouble getting their Z1 dashboard to work after the new update?

Thank you
    Leon

2. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    Greek SimRacing Community

Ratings:
    +1,960
    If you have a motion sim or a custom dash and it no longer works after the update, you will have to contact the company that makes it or the company that makes the software ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,835
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    Greek SimRacing Community

Ratings:
    +1,960
    Haha i got you Kenny :D

5. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,835
    :ninja:

• Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. mr_belowski

mr_belowski

Ratings:
    +42
    On that sector 3 thread there's a link to a little utility I wrote that should fix this issue. It's just a workaround - it copies data from the new shared memory to the old location and format. I've still got some things to add to it, and it's really only a temporary solution till those hardware and software suppliers update their stuff, but it seems to work well enough

• Like Like x 1