Z1 dash shows incorrect rpm-readings in Assetto Corsa

Anyone using Z1 dash and knows of a workaround? The screenshot is of a vanilla Alfa Romeo running on idle in the pits. From what i've seen the same goes for all the cars/tracks. I should add that the rpm-digits works correct. The problem is with the "bar and leds".

I believe i have the latest software version 4.5.3

I've asked in the Z1 forum as well, but it seems to be awfully quiet around there, so figured i'll ask here too.

24961653380_af391b3e33_z.jpg

I also have the Z1 dashboard. In rFactor2 and stock car extreme 100% work. In assettocorsa many times I get the error "program stopped working"
The display McLaren me LEDs do not work. I have the same version, 4.5.3. In future releases, the errors were corrected. Would they be free?
I disable the update monthly payment, but the correction of bugs should be free. New features and displays, with its monthly fee.
AMS when you leave, I have to pay 14$ to upgrade and see z1dashboard?

v4.6.0 is out now and there's a nice feature to set up the shiftlight/rpm-redline manually. This way you can get correct readings for all the cars in AC. I haven't experienced any crashes.

Also, the support through their forums is actually very good. I guess i was just a bit impatient :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%