1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Z1 dash shows incorrect rpm-readings in Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RaceWasGood, Feb 25, 2016.

1. RaceWasGood

Premium Member

Anyone using Z1 dash and knows of a workaround? The screenshot is of a vanilla Alfa Romeo running on idle in the pits. From what i've seen the same goes for all the cars/tracks. I should add that the rpm-digits works correct. The problem is with the "bar and leds".

I believe i have the latest software version 4.5.3

I've asked in the Z1 forum as well, but it seems to be awfully quiet around there, so figured i'll ask here too.

2. Toymoi

Premium Member

I also have the Z1 dashboard. In rFactor2 and stock car extreme 100% work. In assettocorsa many times I get the error "program stopped working"
    The display McLaren me LEDs do not work. I have the same version, 4.5.3. In future releases, the errors were corrected. Would they be free?
    I disable the update monthly payment, but the correction of bugs should be free. New features and displays, with its monthly fee.
    AMS when you leave, I have to pay 14$ to upgrade and see z1dashboard?
  3. RaceWasGood

Premium Member

v4.6.0 is out now and there's a nice feature to set up the shiftlight/rpm-redline manually. This way you can get correct readings for all the cars in AC. I haven't experienced any crashes.

Also, the support through their forums is actually very good. I guess i was just a bit impatient :)
  4. I have v4.5.4 and it crashes all the time in AC. It's the second time I've had issues with Z1 and AC. Only sim it does that. Sheeesh......