Z1 Analyzer (live telemetry in Assetto Corsa?)

hi all, has anyone tried running Z1 SERVER on the SimRacing Computer and the Z1 Analyzer on a Windows Tablet or Windows Laptop? i have been trying this for a week with Assetto Corsa, but just can't get it to work, in DEMO mode...i can't even register the device, even when i try to.

thanks all.

peter

after several emails with Z1, comes out to be works on the laptop via LAN, but i have not gotten the Z1 analyzer to work on the (4) tested tablets, NuVision, Dell, Asus and HP all Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, due to the fact that Z1 Analyzer does not recognize the "Touch" screen motions/ or touch screen mouse clicks as "actual mouse clicks", that's why nothing happens and nothing can be clicked, whereas on the laptop with an actual mouse, once can click through the GUI of Z1 Analyzer.

so found a program called "touchmousepointer" older version 1.9.x and installed on tablet to try it out, basically is a virtual touch pad and simulates a mouse pointer, worked like a charm and got Z1 Analyzer to work on the tablet, reading and showing live telemetry from AC.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 409 39.9%