Yves Larose retires as staff

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Hi guys,

Yves has decided to retire as racing staff / super moderator. After doing this heavy job for more than a year he has decided to turn back to licensed member status and become a racer again.

He will move to another city and will have significantly less time to organize events as real life takes over.

From here i would like to thank Yves for all those thousands of hours he has put into RD & the RACE Series setting up the racing club events and the premium leagues he organized!

Thanks for everything Yves you will be missed :frown:. Take care, we'll see you on the track :thumbup:

Sad to see you stepping down Yves, but I fully understand. You and I have become good friends through RD, and hopefully we continue to see each other on the virtual racetrack regularly.
Best wishes and good luck with the relocations mate.

Yves, I have just heard and like so many it sad to see you go but we understand. Yves I'd just like to say thank you very much, I have always enjoyed your races and have learnt so much from them. You will be missed but I sure whoever takes your place will do the best they can and can always look at what you achived at RD and try to replicate it. I will miss the events you put together but I hope I will meet you on track in the future and enjoy that part of it again with ya.

All the best in whatever you going to do now and I hope it all works out for you.

Hope to see ya soon mate & don't make it too long........:smile:

Shocked and surprised. I wish you the best of luck in your new adventure in a new town. Your efforts to help make RD the premier destination for simracing are truly appreciated and will just as truly be missed.

Thanks for everything Yves!

Yves, I can truly say running in your events made me a true RDer. When I first began racing the club races here you were there with open arms in the US timeslot. I even ended up on your at the time race team PanAmerican racing :)

Wish you the best of luck, and I really hope we can race in the 87's sooner rather then later together.

Keith

The Big Thank You Yves Larose Thread

Since season 2 Camaro Cup came to an end and saw a new Champion by the name of Gregory Degreef, congrats with it :wink:, I would like to setup a thread especially congratulating Yves for his time and commitment to make this league a success.

Thank you Yves for everything

and also a big thanks to everyone who participated during this season and also those who stuck till the end of it :wink:

Thankyou.gif

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing