1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yves Larose retires as staff

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hi guys,

Yves has decided to retire as racing staff / super moderator. After doing this heavy job for more than a year he has decided to turn back to licensed member status and become a racer again.

He will move to another city and will have significantly less time to organize events as real life takes over.

From here i would like to thank Yves for all those thousands of hours he has put into RD & the RACE Series setting up the racing club events and the premium leagues he organized!

Thanks for everything Yves you will be missed :frown:. Take care, we'll see you on the track :thumbup:

2. Top job Yves, thanks for the races organised.

Sorry to see you step down but I understand it, best of luck dude.

3. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Many thanks Yves and good luck!

4. Some of my best racing memorys at RD have been in an Yves event,often battling with the man himself ;p,hopefully see you on a track soon mate,and all the best for your new future :thumbup:

5. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Excellent race organiser, will be missed on that front for sure, good luck in the future Yves.

6. Thank you Yves for everything!!!! You did hell of a job!!

7. Thanks for all your work in club events and leagues Yves, all the best for the future.

But now it means I don`t have to let you beat me in your own events :joke:

8. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Thank you Yves, your position will never be able to fill up really, don't make us miss you please ;)

9. Yves buddy
    like I said....thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart
    I hope to see you back in the future as you did awesome work for RD....who knows...maybe when time is back into your hands and some idea is brewing :)

10. Yves awsome work you did on the Raceing club all your fun events will be truly missed, but RL is priority i wish you all the best
    with what ever you do in the future and hope to see you soon back on track :)
    what Ömer said it will be a hard task to fill up your footprints for who ever will step up

11. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

A big thanks Yves for all the events you organised ...hope to see you out racing soon.

12. Thank you very much for all the effort you have put into RD, Yves!

13. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Cheers to Yves for setting up so many enjoyable events! Best wishes for the future.

14. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Good luck Yves & all the best :tongue:

15. As all the above posts (& below), thanks for all those fine events :wink:

16. huge thanks from me for all your effort you have put into it m8, it can appear to be thankless at times but believe me it ain't, c you on the track soon i hope.

17. Yves,

Farewell but not goodbye! I hope I can retain just a small portion of your touch in the AMERICAN racing club carrying forward now. My enjoyment of RD has been DIRECTLY affected by your effort and I can't thank you enough for your work here!

when you get settled, come back and race with us soon!

Bon jour Mon Ami!

18. I too have had some of my best racing in Yves events. Thx a million for all the good work Yves. See you on track soon mate.

19. Thanks again Yves for all your hard work in the racing club! A lot of great events!

20. I have trouble finding time for one race a week, have no idea how staff does it, but I really appreciate your efforts...

Thanks Yves,
    I like your style...cheers :cool: