• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Yves Larose retires as staff

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram Hengeveld, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,619
    Hi guys,

Yves has decided to retire as racing staff / super moderator. After doing this heavy job for more than a year he has decided to turn back to licensed member status and become a racer again.

He will move to another city and will have significantly less time to organize events as real life takes over.

From here i would like to thank Yves for all those thousands of hours he has put into RD & the RACE Series setting up the racing club events and the premium leagues he organized!

Thanks for everything Yves you will be missed :frown:. Take care, we'll see you on the track :thumbup:

2. Richard Kay

Richard Kay

Ratings:
    +4
    Top job Yves, thanks for the races organised.

Sorry to see you step down but I understand it, best of luck dude.

3. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium

Ratings:
    +817
    Many thanks Yves and good luck!

4. Gary Lennon

Gary Lennon

Ratings:
    +202
    Some of my best racing memorys at RD have been in an Yves event,often battling with the man himself ;p,hopefully see you on a track soon mate,and all the best for your new future :thumbup:

5. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin

Ratings:
    +174
    Excellent race organiser, will be missed on that front for sure, good luck in the future Yves.

6. Eric. K

Eric. K

Ratings:
    +112
    Thank you Yves for everything!!!! You did hell of a job!!

7. Bob Miley

Bob Miley

Ratings:
    +1,223
    Thanks for all your work in club events and leagues Yves, all the best for the future.

But now it means I don`t have to let you beat me in your own events :joke:

8. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,714
    Thank you Yves, your position will never be able to fill up really, don't make us miss you please ;)

9. Christopher Aponte

Christopher Aponte
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    Yves buddy
    like I said....thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart
    I hope to see you back in the future as you did awesome work for RD....who knows...maybe when time is back into your hands and some idea is brewing :)

10. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    Yves awsome work you did on the Raceing club all your fun events will be truly missed, but RL is priority i wish you all the best
    with what ever you do in the future and hope to see you soon back on track :)
    what Ömer said it will be a hard task to fill up your footprints for who ever will step up

11. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +26
    A big thanks Yves for all the events you organised ...hope to see you out racing soon.

12. Peter Duivelaar

Peter Duivelaar

Ratings:
    +26
    Thank you very much for all the effort you have put into RD, Yves!

13. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +862
    Cheers to Yves for setting up so many enjoyable events! Best wishes for the future.

14. David Buxton

David Buxton

Ratings:
    +230
    Good luck Yves & all the best :tongue:

15. João Andias

João Andias

Ratings:
    +0
    As all the above posts (& below), thanks for all those fine events :wink:

16. Neil Gault

Neil Gault

Ratings:
    +341
    huge thanks from me for all your effort you have put into it m8, it can appear to be thankless at times but believe me it ain't, c you on the track soon i hope.

17. Eric Nelson

Eric Nelson

Ratings:
    +53
    Yves,

Farewell but not goodbye! I hope I can retain just a small portion of your touch in the AMERICAN racing club carrying forward now. My enjoyment of RD has been DIRECTLY affected by your effort and I can't thank you enough for your work here!

when you get settled, come back and race with us soon!

Bon jour Mon Ami!

18. Mark Guy

Mark Guy

Ratings:
    +29
    I too have had some of my best racing in Yves events. Thx a million for all the good work Yves. See you on track soon mate.

19. Péter Bártfai

Péter Bártfai

Ratings:
    +110
    Thanks again Yves for all your hard work in the racing club! A lot of great events!

20. Philip Brown

Philip Brown
    Premium

Ratings:
    +151
    I have trouble finding time for one race a week, have no idea how staff does it, but I really appreciate your efforts...

Thanks Yves,
    I like your style...cheers :cool: