Youtube pit tutorial

I always having problems with pit stops, it's a real pain having to mess about with keys, why can't they just have mouse cursor it's much quicker.
Every time I stop I can't select the confirm until I've clicked on the options and turn them green, it really winds me up, it's a horrible interface. If you've set a preset and activated it you shouldn't need to do anything.

I always having problems with pit stops, it's a real pain having to mess about with keys, why can't they just have mouse cursor it's much quicker.
Every time I stop I can't select the confirm until I've clicked on the options and turn them green, it really winds me up, it's a horrible interface. If you've set a preset and activated it you shouldn't need to do anything.
You can already click on the options to turn them green in the preset screen. If you configured your preset correctly, the only thing you need to do in the race is confirming the preset.

And what do I do when it won't let me click on "confirm settings" ? watched the video of the old interface and i don't have those choices.I Pre-set a pit stop, fuel and tires, see it in the list, move it up to top, request a stop while on track, pit box comes on screen,I see preselected fuel and tires in the menu, arrow down to "confirm" and it goes to cancel pit stop instead, every time, back on track, another dnf for not stopping. Why will it not let me select confirm? Getting real frustrated with this sim. Thanks for the vent and the suggestions.

Bring up the pit box, move to the setting/s you would like the pit crew to address and hit "enter". After enabling one or more settings (turns green) the "Confirm" will be available. The key here is to "select" one or more settings (fuel, tires, etc.). One you select the Confirm is available.

Bring up the pit box, move to the setting/s you would like the pit crew to address and hit "enter". After enabling one or more settings (turns green) the "Confirm" will be available. The key here is to "select" one or more settings (fuel, tires, etc.). One you select the Confirm is available.

You sir, are a whit saver. As you suggested, the KEY is to select the already highlighted action, redundant? yes. Works? yes. Thank you. I was just several laps from any more races and questioned the sanity of keeping up with this sim to just practice. Once again, thanks.

You sir, are a whit saver. As you suggested, the KEY is to select the already highlighted action, redundant? yes. Works? yes. Thank you. I was just several laps from any more races and questioned the sanity of keeping up with this sim to just practice. Once again, thanks.
I have found that if you leave the 'confirm' until you are under AI control in the pit lane then that is the only button you need to press.

It was evident to me either at first. I assumed if you created a pit strategy, and that strategy is displayed when you pull up the pit board, I thought it was just a matter of confirming. I wish you could confirm as-is, a lot easier to manage while racing. Of course, waiting until in the pit lane is much easier.

I just assign various pit actions to my wheel. Still causes panic though, as I veer off of the road while trying to remember which buttons I mapped in the first place!
I use these----->
511JjmGEaGL._AC_UL320_SR256,320_.jpg
:cool::cool::cool:

Think about a button box, I use a Logitech G13 for it and you can configure this separately to any other buttons... Look at YouTube for examples. I have about 8 race sims and am glad to have this...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back