PC2 Youtube footage

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this Kyle. It is greatly appreciated!

Have you tested with a full field of cars yet?

Hmm, I thought I had posted a reply earlier... :(

I can't take the credit for the video. I only found it and posted it here. ;)

I do have a triple setup and I find the performance better than I expected. I remember when iRacing came out with their implementation and the performance hit was huge (given the hardware at the time). Right now, the performance is good and they are still optimizing a few areas.

Its absolutely amazing. The level of car control is spot on. The BMW E90 and M3 handle just like my E90 on track. The car rotates as in RL; apply some trailing brake to start the car rotating, some throttle control to place it precisely where you want to track out, and hit your markers within inches. I've done most of my testing on loose surfaces, and if you want to just hoon around, turn the weather to snow. Think you have mastered a track? Try it in the snow, add a blizzard and some fog and see if you can remember the track without visual marks. The ice tracks are an extreme challenge also. The iPhone video no way represents the visual experience. This project has turned into gold.

That 'Car handling stream' above was quite good.
However, did anyone else notice the car that was been driven, jump?
At the end of the race?
It happened twice..
Ferrari first. (10mins 50secs).
After all the bugs and issues from the last game, well, you can fill in the rest...
And yes, I know what we have just seen is not/may not be, the 'finished' game, however, I would image Mr Bell is not pleased with that being shown.
Or Ferrari..
Talk about giving the critics fuel..
Fix it, and quick.
PRC website would of loved that, some time ago..
Er.. perhaps not now...
However, independent people will jump on it.
Don't get me wrong, I never suffered from any bugs during the first game, but others did, I was always a bit confused about the whole thing because nothing happened to me, I want this game to work and do well.
The only thing I did not like was the FFB setup; it was crazy...
Thankfully that has been fixed.

Well, ok then.
Perhaps they should be pointing that out in the video.
Some people will jump on it...
Should not be for you to explain.
After all the claimed issues from before, check everything before you post a video..
If you and I have seen it, thousands of others have too.
And not all of them will be as understanding as you and I.

Well, ok then.
Perhaps they should be pointing that out in the video.
Some people will jump on it...
Should not be for you to explain.
After all the claimed issues from before, check everything before you post a video..
If you and I have seen it, thousands of others have too.
And not all of them will be as understanding as you and I.

I don't think they are going to point out every (little or big) thing with their videos. I don't have insight into that, but I'm just going off what I would or wouldn't do... Will PC2 be perfect? Likely not since no software is ever perfect. Will it be an improvement on PC1, yes.

People are going to pick apart Project CARS videos even if they are seemingly flawless. I don't really understand it as people are just fine with all the issues that are shown in Assetto Corse videos for instance (I watched one recently with the tires clipping through the body work and the ground as well as other issues, yet the video comments were saying the video was fantastic).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back