PC2 Youtube footage

Project Cars 2 AKA Shift 4: For whom the Bell trolls!
LoL :laugh:
Lets just wait and see what it's like when it's released. Remember on Steam you have two hours to get a refund if you don't like it. Treat the two hours as a demo and test the hell out of it. That's my advice. You never know, they just might surprise us this time.

That 720S is modelled beautifully and is an absolute blast to drive at the Ring, which has been laser scanned and updated, also Chris Goodwin's comments are pretty good imho. The FFB is definitely hugely improved along with host of other things ... but I can totally understand the skepticism of those who will not believe until they take a drive for themselves later in the year.

I posted video to get some reactions but looks like the jury is still out :whistling:

the "usual suspects" above will never comment on something remotely looking good regarding PC2, they are utterly biased against the game and the devs so whatever they say is basically meaningless. Andy's not too bad but David and Boby are just trolls of the highest order and should have any comment regarding the games moderated heavily.....but for some reason they never do.....hmmmmm.

In fact, simulation on the PC is bullshit. Somehow the earth peeps think we can simulate reality on a I7-4790K...isn't that ridiculous. We have no clue what atoms hold together and yet we simulate physics as a static thing which is at best quantum mechanized although i do not believe in that either as that also is bound to our invented rules.
Anyways, what makes other games better or worse than other games i ask myself. Lets put them next to eachother: AMS, rF2, R3E, AC, Pcars, five racegames i own. 5 times different Silverstone, 5 times different porsches (or RUF's), 5 times different game engines, 5 times different handling and physics. In REAL life, there is only 1 Silverstone, and one Porsche car stays the same no matter the circuit. And all peeps starting to shout: "Yeah BUT....". stop and start reading again.
I have my preference in games and also in racegames. Sooo...what is the best racegame? Well, there is none, there only exist my personal preference and that is the truth for everybody.
For me Project cars had some real game breakers for me. That does not imply that Pcars is a bad game. Pcars 2 on the roll and i will see if i like it or not once released. But if I do not like it it does not say that it is a bad game. So cheer up Ian, the world is not lost while peeps are teasing and trolling around:thumbsup:

In fact, simulation on the PC is bullshit. Somehow the earth peeps think we can simulate reality on a I7-4790K...isn't that ridiculous. We have no clue what atoms hold together and yet we simulate physics as a static thing which is at best quantum mechanized although i do not believe in that either as that also is bound to our invented rules.
Anyways, what makes other games better or worse than other games i ask myself. Lets put them next to eachother: AMS, rF2, R3E, AC, Pcars, five racegames i own. 5 times different Silverstone, 5 times different porsches (or RUF's), 5 times different game engines, 5 times different handling and physics. In REAL life, there is only 1 Silverstone, and one Porsche car stays the same no matter the circuit. And all peeps starting to shout: "Yeah BUT....". stop and start reading again.
I have my preference in games and also in racegames. Sooo...what is the best racegame? Well, there is none, there only exist my personal preference and that is the truth for everybody.
For me Project cars had some real game breakers for me. That does not imply that Pcars is a bad game. Pcars 2 on the roll and i will see if i like it or not once released. But if I do not like it it does not say that it is a bad game. So cheer up Ian, the world is not lost while peeps are teasing and trolling around:thumbsup:

Well that's a damn good post and exactly what I think. Why do you troll PCars so hard though? Try keeping this sort of reasoned opinion in all your posts about Pcars! :)

Well that's a damn good post and exactly what I think. Why do you troll PCars so hard though? Try keeping this sort of reasoned opinion in all your posts about Pcars! :)
Im just an old grumpy gamer and probably i want Pcars to be something else than that it is right now. Lately i did a race tour around all race games: rF2, AC, AMS, R3E and Pcars. I raced all games except Pcars as it was hell to configure my new TS-PC and set all FFB variables so i could feel some response. For car A FFB is great and for car B FFB is dead. It frustrates. It feels unfinished and i hate unfinished things (that's totally me). I shall try to be less aggressive in upcoming posts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back