Youtube Channel links

Just a thought...Lots of great people/racers on racedepartment. Sometimes people make comments about their driving style or say things which work for them or talk about interesting races they've had. often the same people have lots of interesting videos on their youtube channel which many of us are unaware of - videos which exemplify what the poster is talking about. as a teacher, i know that text is great but pictures and videos add more depth to the story behind the text.

would it be possible to have a little space next to each persons profile/gamertag name where there is a youtube red button/channel link? that way, if you were interested in seeing more about that persons driving and races, you could just click on it rather than having to ask the person?

i know we have a videos section which is great, but this way, you could just browse that persons library instantly.
also, i know this is RD and not a youtube support site, but it's perhaps something which would make the RD experience/sense of community "even better". again obviously, if people come in making advertisement comments - kick em.

just a thought but as always, maybe i've missed something and it's not possible or already there:cautious:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back