1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#YourRaceDepartment: Canadian GP Predictions

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by RaceDepartment, Jun 7, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog
  2. Very nice article! I hope this becomes a permanent feature for each GP.
  3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

My tip is for a strong Force India result. Their car has good straight line speed, seems ok on tyres and both drivers are at a pretty good place mentally in my view.
    • Like Like x 1

4. I agree, a podium for Paul would be great. Would also silence his critics for a bit..

5. mystaaRS

If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

I hope your prediction is right ;)
  6. Montreal is tough as its rough surface eats tires and has many dimples due to extreme cold winters and hot summers. So cars will get loose on exit. And the last chicane has pulled a lot of the best (Schumacher Sr/Hill/Villeneve/Hakkinen {all champions})

[I would like so see my hero JB on the podeom but its not his season] Alonso is the best driver on the track right now and i want him to close up on the battle between Vettel and Raikkonen to make it a 3 way chase for the tittle into the 2nd half with the better tracks in the closing stages.
    (1)Alonso (2)Vettel (3)Raikkonen
    Make the most of as it may not be back in 2014
  7. <mod-edit: your personal crusade is getting a bit silly now so please stop it>