Your top 3 Mod tracks

Msportdan

@Simberia
If you could pick 3 that were as good as reiza content what 3 tracks would you choose.?
and maybe your top 3 cars mods too?

Cheers

Last edited:
Nice question.
Paul's tracks above are great. So as not to repeat, I'll add another three:
  • Sonoma/Infineon
  • Daytona Road course
  • Mid Ohio (both Virtua LM and the other)
For cars:
  • EnduranceSeries (the GT1, 2 and GTE cars especially)
  • Historix GT and Touring (Shelby Cobra: wow!)
  • GTR2
  • V8Factor Unleashed

Last edited:
Nice question.
Paul's tracks above are great. So as not to repeat, I'll add another three:
  • Sonoma/Infineon
  • Daytona Road course
  • Mid Ohio (both Virtua LM and the other)
For cars:
  • EnduranceSeries (the GT1, 2 and GTE cars especially)
  • Historix GT and Touring (Shelby Cora: wow!)
  • GTR2
  • V8Factor Unleashed
Sonoma I forgot about that, that's a great track & Mid Ohio. All the American tracks are pretty great really, Laguna and Road America. Good selection there Billy.

If you want I can tell you where you can download 88 tracks updated to v1.21 (40 of them are not in RD). With new skies, atmosphere, roadshaders ... I do not want to spam, so if you want I'll tell you privately.;)

are these well optimised tracks and have reizas shaders etc...

Ive used mod tracks before and most are fps kilelrs ie monza...

but havent played in a while... and have a new gtx 970 now hehe
Think you may be okay with a 970;)

I have a GTX 660 Ti, with some config tweaking, nvidia inspector and sweetfx i get around 300fps on these tracks hotlapping and usually over 150fps in a race, everything on max in game.

i read that i need to use a "clamp" or a dll.. Sorry im dont understand .

COuld you help/advise please:)
To get your own thread back on track Dan :). If you are going to use sweetfx, install the mod available on RD and I can upload the renamed dll you need to copy to your GSCE install but bear in mind you will lose the trackmap. TBH with your beast of card you should not have to worry about it too much. Maybe try the other config settings first and see what FPS (ctrl + F in game) you are getting.

Worry about the DLL I am not sure if you will need it. With your GFX card you may not need to worry about it.

Sweetfx mod is well worth installing in my opinion and you can toggle on and off in game anyway (Scroll Lock).

thanks paul you have been a great help...

think im one of those guys "all the gear no idea"!! lol
No problems Dan, glad to help. You only learn by asking, i'm no expert, I just know the settings in that thread do make a big difference.
If you install sweetfx and configure nvidia inspector to improve the AA and you feel your FPS is suffering I can upload the dll you need.

Dont forget to change the settings in the config to match your PC spec this will make a big difference as well.

Ill adjust these tonight and report my findings...

:)

just one mpre thing is that i cant get the nvidia manage 3d settings to work on any game ive tried. ie: AC & rre. What am i doing wrong.. The profile saves but doesnt affect the game at all?!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%