1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your racing setup

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Kevin Watts, Jun 26, 2009.

1. I thought it would be interesting to see what other members are using to race online with their PS3's and 360's. I'm hoping to order a Fanatec wheel in the not too distant future but currently I'm using a Logitech G25 fitted to a GameRacer racing seat/frame which I have hooked up to my PS3 which is a 60GB model with a 500GB HDD fitted and running through a Sharp 46" 1080P LCD TV.
  2. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

3. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Pics required KW :nod:
  4. patience is a virtue :)

5. I did have pics when i was racing on PS3 but they are gone. See if I can find them on a site.
  6. Found them.

I was using my sisters old PC desk (pink). I took the bottom out so the pedals are on the floor and also because they were to high and kept falling off.

7. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Is that a webcam on top of your TV? :lol:
  8. Yes PS3 Eye thingy.
  9. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

I thought you used that for other things. Cool. :good:
  10. Oops

Premium Member

Thought I might as well show my home made effort :drool:

Hope you like it :D
    Alouth Im using a 22" monitor atm, in the pics is a 32"

Attached Files:

11. I'm looking at building one of these.

But I need to finish some house renovations first.
    Hoping to have it ready by Xmas & the full GT5.
    Currently using the joypad :( on PS3 but have a Logitech DFP :) but using it on the PS3 is a bit awkward at the moment:(
  12. Nice Eric hope it goes well for you.

Just to finish my set up, It includes:

32" Sony Bravia
    PS3 160GB
    Logitech G25
  13. Happy days! just placed my order for the Fanatec Porsche 911 wheel hopefully there won't be any delays so it arrives before Forza 3!
  14. Oops

Premium Member

Hey Kevin congrats on ordering that wheel is it the clubsport edition? Id love one but just cant afford atm, how long did they give you for delivery?
  15. I've ordered the Porsche 911 Turbo S wheel/pedals/shifter setup. No word on delivery but its suppossed to be out by September I believe