F1 2011 Your Questions/Requests Answered

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey all,

We're expecting a review copy of the game soon and would like to know what you'd want to see/answered. Let us know and maybe we can make it happen in the run-up to the review. Videos, questions etc.

Looking forward to your requests! :cool:

--
Setup: G27, PS3, PC

Is the reputation still rubbish (probably not possible to test in a short amount of time)? Can you really throw the cars over the kerbs and not crash? Is the engineer less annoying than on the first game?

Is there anything (good or bad) that other reviews have missed?

Want to know all about spectator mode please. Is it just for those that crash out/finish 1st or can you spectate any online game without competing?eg: instead of joining an online session you can choose to spectate? Also the after race Directors something? Wot's that, can you review whole race? any car? etc

A few answers. SO far I see no reputation on Career. Your choices to start off (which you do @ pre - season) is HRT, LoTUS, VirGIN, FORce India and WIlliams. I take this since they have new drivers on this season. personal recommendation Force India.

Have a couple of other questions.

When going wide at a few corners in f1 2010, it was like hitting a brick wall when going in the gravel, like the 2nd chicane and lesmo's at Monza. Is this in f1 2011? Or is it real gravel where you don't lose stupid amounts of speed?

With the reputation (going back to my original post), just to clarify more than anything, do they still sack you at the end of the season even if you win the championship in a Ferrari but don't have enough in game reputation? Might not be able to determine that in such a short space of time though.

I don,t get that, why the wait?

When you host an on line game can you fill the spots with AI and then start on your own while you wait for players? I tried but could,nt do it /figure it out. I hope you can instead of sitting waiting for players. Cool game very happy I bought it!

I mean we have to wait for game release. We're gonna get it on 23rd (at least in UK and Poland, don't know about other countries in Europe).

I mean we have to wait for game release. We're gonna get it on 23rd (at least in UK and Poland, don't know about other countries in Europe).

Sorry messed my questions up @ #10 Wojciech Grabowski

I don,t get that, why the wait?

@Robin When you host an on line game can you fill the spots with AI and then start on your own while you wait for players? I tried but could,nt do it /figure it out. I hope you can instead of sitting waiting for players. Cool game very happy I bought it!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 305 13.0%