Your new President is at your service

Hello everyone,

first of all I want to apologize for the long silence from my side. We have started working already behind the scenes to set the basics for the 2011 season and we will present the first results this year.

The 2010 Admins did a very good job on stabilizing FSR and establishing a good level of competition and Media Presentation. Which I can build on and improve for 2011.

My objectives for 2011 are to make sure we keep the same level of competition, and to improve the rules together with the Race Directors. The 2nd big objective will be to improve on the Media presentation we had in 2010, this meaning improving mostly the Press Coverage of all races.

However overall we are facing a difficult year, just because of the rFactor/rFactor 2 situation, which will make it difficult to prepare a Mod. The plan is to prepare a physics set for rFactor based on a FSR Mod from the past years and put it on a set of 3-4 F1 2009/2010 style chassis. In case rFactor 2 is released the Modells are going to be converted to rFactor 2 so the work teams have put into preparing paintjobs wont be lost. As rFactor 2 will include a F1 style car it will be best to use it´s physics as base and tweak it for our use if needed.
The means we will be having 2 Mod development phases where all WC teams are invited to participate. The first to prepare a physics set for rFactor 1 and the 2nd to tweak the rFactor 2 F1 physics.

I also want to invite, you, the community to participate in building the new FSR Season. I will open a Feeback and Suggestion Thread, where we can all discuss what we wish and hope for for next season and what you would like to be changed. Of course we wont be able to fulfill everyones wishes, but we will try to use your input as much as we can.

For those of you who are motivated enough to go further in helping FSR, we are always looking for dedicated helpers in the Admin team. I will add my contact info below where you can reach me to talk about your ambitions.

I understand it that the ISR President works for FSR, the Teams, and every single one of you. I´m always there to answer questions or help.

My contact Information are the following

MSN: johannes_kunkel@yahoo.de
E-Mail: isrclubpresident@formula-simracing.net

If you contact me over MSN, please add that you are from FSR in the contact message, which makes it easier for me to keep an overview.

Now I´m just left to wish us all a fruitful preparation for the 2011 season, a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Yes in my opinion we have to change as soon as we can assure rF2 works bug free for our purposes. Of course we wont hurry into using a brand new game.

@Santiago
the series structure will stay the same.

I honestly rather stick with rF1. But I understand the concept about going to rF2 when that comes out. I just don't like it because all of the work on the FSR 2011 rF1 mod will be for nothing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.5%