Your new (old) President is at your service

Hello everyone,

first of all I have to thank David Dominguez for his work in 2012 as ISR President leaving a good basis for me to keep working on over the next year.

2013 is going to be a year full of changes, as we predict the use of a new Simulation, for the 3rd year in a row, but hopefully this time it is really going to happen. If rFactor2 is finally ready to be used by FSR we will find out together during the winter break.

Something very important and my main agenda will be to find new people to offer their free time to help in various positions. We have a lot of active members in here and if everyone just contributes with their skills and spend some time helping FSR we can give an even better overall experience to everyone and make FSR grow even bigger. I will be starting several recruiting processes over the next weeks looking for video artists, press writers, Race directors and other positions needed to fill in to ensure FSR can run smoothly and to take some weight off those shoulders that have been carrying FSR over the past years.

What you can expect over the next few weeks:

We will set the basis for 2013 already in the old year and the first 2 weeks of the new year. This includes the calendar, race times, rule packages and a few more things. We will hold a public vote in as many cases as possible to make sure we make the right decisions for the community.

As I mentioned already above we will start several recruitment processes asking for your participation in FSR.

We will evaluate the state of rFactor2 for the use in FSR which means we will organize a 4-6 race winter series using one of the open wheelers coming with the game, starting in January and ending in February with a little prize for the champion. More informations on this series will follow soon​

As of now the preparation for the 2013 season have started behind the scenes already and we will publish the first results soon and start votes on the matters that we want to be decided by the community.

I understand it that the ISR President works for FSR, the Teams, and every single one of you. If anyone has questions that need answering, you are free to contact me through this forum or through email and I will get back to you as soon as possible

E-Mail: isrclubpresident@formula-simracing.net

Now I´m just left to wish us all a good preparation for the 2013 season.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%