• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Your iRacing Season 3 stories and achievements here:

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Mark Hewitt, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Mark Hewitt

Mark Hewitt

Ratings:
    +17
    Thought it would be nice for members to relive their ups and downs over season 3 here!
    I've been in the World Sports Car Series all season in the Riley and the division 2 title all boils down to tonight's 18:45 GMT race! Eek.

We've had 3 wide going into T1 at Road America to HPD, Riley, Ford GT and RUF bunched up in T2 at Mosport.

How has your S3 been?

2. Xavier de Carvalho

Xavier de Carvalho

Ratings:
    +794
    A couple of wins, decent positions in a few championships, up 2 licenses, a whole lotta wheel damage, and then dropped a license...

3. Mark Hewitt

Mark Hewitt

Ratings:
    +17
    Wow, that is a lot of action! :) Good luck for Season 4.

• Love Love x 1
  4. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,245
    I heard something about season 4 being a short season, 6 weeks or something along those lines, anyone know for sure?
    I've ha some ups and downs in S3, but it ended with me reaching B license and getting to do one whole race in GT3 before the season ended. But overall this has been my most active season ever and one I have enjoyed a lot.

5. Mark Hewitt

Mark Hewitt

Ratings:
    +17
    Yes, only 6 weeks - maybe a good excuse to try out different cars and series. :)
    Congrats on the B licence - you've unlocked some great cars now!