1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Your Home For Touring Cars!

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

x2qYxKP.jpg
    We've been waiting a long time, but we finally have touring cars in Game Stock Car Extreme. Being as popular as they are, we're going to be offering touring car races every week!

[​IMG]

Starting next week, every Wednesday we'll race touring cars at whatever the track of the week is. Then every Saturday (except when we have a league running, such as the upcoming VSCC S3) we'll run races at a default track. With a default track every Saturday, people can get familiar with the tracks over time and the racing will be very close. It also makes it easier for people to jump in last minute. If the numbers are high enough, we'll open a second server.

So, there you have it. Touring cars every Wednesday and every Saturday!

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

3. Oh, Snap ! :)

4. Joao Fernandes

Joao Fernandes
    Premium Member

Yeah great!
    I know some people don't like FWD cars because of their behavior and the different FFB but i like them.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Are there any GSC drivers that are interested in toca events held before or after our regular GMT time slot? We'd like to offer some afternoon, morning events as well.

Let us know ;)

6. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Downloading the 60 Min. Demo atm. When I like the game , I am in for some Toca-Fun.

7. ARG1980

ARG1980
    Copenhagen APEX Premium Member

Yes it could be fun, i am in.

8. After the normal schedule to me would be nice. Something close to a north american schedule.

9. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

Yes, love touring cars....before the region races would work great for me

10. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

Guess we can add some more historical touring (or stock?) cars to the events list soon :inlove::inlove:.
    opala.jpg

• Like Like x 4