1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favorite track?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Monza

2. Magny Cours

3. Brands Hatch

4. Oschersleben

5. Curitiba

6. Puebla

7. Brno

8. Istanbul

9. Valencia

10. Macau

11. Estoril

12. Imola

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Please vote for you favorite track (you can only pick one). Thanks
  2. Bram

Maybe because i practised it the most. But for me Monza is still the track that where i get my kicks on!
    It has the most strickiest start of them all, but when you get through the first corner: yeeehaaa
  3. Valencia for me.... I just find it so easy to glide through the corners at high speed without fear that my car is going to step out on me. Really fun to race against people... especially last of the late brakers in the final corner (providing it doesn't cause an accident)

I can support Stiggy in his love for Monza after being in that server the other night.... Which btw i managed to shave 3 seconds off my lap Mr Stig! ;)
  4. My favorite Track is defnitely Macau. It is so tricky to drive there. I love it!!!! :D
  5. brands hatch for me. i like quick tracks :lol:
  6. These are my favorites:
    1) Magny Cours
    2) Oschersleben
    3) Valencia

I like Magny Cours for it's thight driving, you need to get through tricky corners with high speed. It really fits my driving style.
  7. wel when first started toplay race i loved monza. and Valencia.. i absolutly hated BRNO- oschersleben- and Brands Hatch.. i also disliked magny cours..

but having played it a little bit more on Brands oschersleben and magny cours i tihnk magny cours is my favorit right now..
    i stil Dispise Brno.. tho.. probaly will never like it either :lol:
  8. OSCHERSLEBEN! hell yeah this track owns! thats because i already spent some training and race time in RL on that beautiful track :D (only with 90 HP) :wink: .
  9. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

For me its Curitiba. Its just a small track but it has all aspects of a great track (fast curves, slow curves, tricky curves, good overtaking possibilities, etc.) :D
  10. Curitiba for me, not raced on the track before playing Race & loved it right from the off :D
  11. Brno for me, don't know why, it has such a nice flow :wink:
  12. Brno eats my tires too much. I agree that is has nice corners as you say, but I can't seem to find my way through them that good.

I'm surprised about the amount of people that like Brands Hatch. I heard nothing but complaints at first. I like to race it, because it a very nice track to battle other players on.
  13. I like them all :p but most of all Monza, Brands Hatch and Istanbul.
  14. Bram

yes i have to consider my opinion about Brands as well
    Disliked it very much in the demo.. havent played it at all untill this week. Wow what an amazing good gameplay on that track. Had the best races in the mini on them but i am looking forward to race the "cracks" in the tournament this weekend
  15. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Oschersleben gets my vote i used to win many times on GTR2 and i love the turns :)
  16. My top 10:
    1.Istanbul =D>
    10.Macau ](*,)

Istanbul is my fav because the racing is always close and you can have a good fight all the way round the track.
  17. Sofar it is Monza, no doubts. I love driving that track and will most likely continue doing that as long as I play these games.

On the other hand Monza keeps reminding me of the violent crash that took Ronnie Petersons life almost 30 years ago and these emotions contradict within my heart.. I sort of love to hate it and hate to love it.

However,...Monza gets my vote. :)

RIP Ronnie Peterson
  18. Brands Hatch is a pure British track, this is why I am good at it (because I can't be crap at it) and why I like it!
  19. Valencia -

great variety of bends with a nice flow in total and
    generally a good overview that helps to react in time.
  20. Brno

It's best for pure racing, wide and many possible lines available
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.