F1 2010 Your favorite teams in F1 2010?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
HRT I much prefer getting the maximum out of a car that should come dead last.

The HRT's not that bad if you can find a setup that works for the given track. I do have to spend a lot of time fiddling with setups, and when you're starting on the back foot, the highly variable AI makes a bigger difference for results than in the faster cars. I get slaughtered at Catalunya no matter what I do, but at Bahrain and Istanbul I can make it fly.

Considering Vodafone is a non product where I live, yes.

Alright then, how about Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro? Ferrari just got another £300m to keep Marlboro in their official name, even though their product can't be referenced in any other way on or around the car, or anything shown on the world feed, due to the tobacco advertising ban.

My vote went to Lotus, McLaren and Williams.

Would love to see Williams, one of the great independants back fighting at the top :) Been a long time McLaren fan and especially now with 2 brits in the seats.

I race Lotus in my career and plan on staying with them for the full 7 years. Also, race Sauber in one of my leagues and Williams in another.

In the game because you can only start with the back markers I like Virgins colours and cockpit, though I like the HRT sound.

In freeplay........as a Ferrari and Nando fan........obvious that..

I like the Mercedes cockpit though.

I went for Lotus, Sauber, Red Bull and Mclaren, all the teams I've driven for in the game, bit disappointed I couldn't have Kobayashi as my team mate, but I guess he was the 2nd driver in 2010.

Fan of Mclaren and both drivers, Red Bull and both drivers, and a big fan of Kobayashi, amazing driver.

I went for Renault and Williams. I have not driven the Lotus yet, I have driven the HRT, Virgin, Renault, and Williams. From Renault I got offered the McLaren when I wanted to stay with Renault. Hamilton was my rival who I beat to get a seat, and they kicked out Button for me to be no2 to Hamilton. I did two or three races but my heart was not in it and I started again, deciding that Williams or Renault would be my aim to ensure that the top 8 drives are as they should be and give me a change to fight them all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%