Your favorite place for pizza?

I have a few places, Rebellious Tomato, Nat's New York Pizzaria and Pizza Zone over at Metrotown Mall.

Honorable mention goes to Flying Wedge Pizza and Uncle Faith's.

I don't overly like the Big Chain pizza shops. Except for maybe Pizza Pizza in Ontario and Quebec.

At my own place.
If it hadn't been utterly boring to be in a resturant kitchen for 10 hours day out, and day in. I would've been a chef. But, I tried it, and even though there are nothing in the world as fun, and interesting than making the most perfect meal... It's too boring to do it all the time!
But still, my favorite place, is my own place, with my own homemade pizza! :D

I like the same places as Hiroshi but I also like Dominoes and Panago.:)

Hiro makes his own pizza from scratch from time to time. He makes a good garlic herb and parmasean crust yum! I wish he would make pizza more often.

I get to go to Pepe's, Modern is good but Eli's which used to be Bimonte's[he married Frank Pepe's daughter to learn how to make pizza] has really made that my favorite place now. I must admit though , that the guys from Kazakhstan that run the take out place down the street do get most of my business.

In South Africa, my favourite place is Romans Pizza. Two Large Pizza's for R112(about $14.50).

And it tastes great :) BBQ Chicken & Mushroom/Hawaiin for the win...

Hawaiian my favorite! I'll have to try it with BBQ Chicken next time.

I found a place I want to try out in our neighborhood. Its called Brick Oven Pizzaria. They use a wood burning oven, I'll bet the pizza is good there.

Hawaiian my favorite! I'll have to try it with BBQ Chicken next time.

I found a place I want to try out in our neighborhood. Its called Brick Oven Pizzaria. They use a wood burning oven, I'll bet the pizza is good there.

Those are the best, the wood burning oven pizza's. Unfortunately here they have ALL been replaced, all franchises now, who are all about saving money, thus all mechanical oven :/

One day when I win the lottery :rolleyes:

I used to work at a place called Tano's Brickhouse Pizza. Oh man great pizza! and cheese on pastas would melt beautifully in those brick ovens!

The only thing I didn't like was wood delivery days. Lot of friggin wood to stack.

"Got Wood?" Hahahahaha!

I forgot to mention two places that are right next to each other, one is called 2001 Flavors ( don't know why) just a name and FM Classic.

Both places offer two huge slices (cut from a 18 inch pizza) and pop for $4.00. Sometimes I'll eat at one place then go to the other right after:)

When Pauline is with me she will go to FM and I go to 2001 .

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%